Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

ttwii - out-takes (woman in the pink dress on stage)

Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:56 pm

With all the out-take footage available does anybody know if this footage is on the 11 dvd out-takes, I would love to see the whole footage and what song Elvis is singing.
Also what show did it happen?

Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:10 pm

You mean that scene that also was in the TTWII in 1970?

It is known to be from August 13th, 1970 MS.....is it Love Me Tender??? I donĀ“t know.....but I guess so.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:42 am

Is this a reference to the blonde with the nice baps?

Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:49 am

Not the answer to the question,but......

Elvis World Japan,has a fantastic edit of That's Alright August 11th Dinner show online at the moment.

Elvis is clearly peeved by the feedback.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:04 am

I think you'll find that it's from August 12 Midnight Show (or at least another woman in a pink dress gets onto the stage that night (12th) and kisses Elvis) during "Love Me Tender". I just finished synching that clip up the other night, that's how I know!

Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:11 am

The footage is referring to at the beginning of the thread can't be from the 12th since Elvis is wearing the '' Fringe suit ''( this is during '' Love Me Tender '' in the original movie ) and can be clearly seen in the original movie. The musicians are dressed in white when compared to the opening show.

Some extra footages of the August 13th, 1970 MS was inserted in the TTWII-SE and it's always coming from the balcony.

FECC Team

Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:14 am

Please can i ask a question about the 10 dvd set,is that (red shirt/international stage- rehearsal) Polk Sallad Annie footage included?

In the original TTWII part way through it is reduced lal On tOUR split screen effect-if it is in the 10 dvd set does it stay full screen?

thanks

Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:53 am

quote:

Some extra footages of the August 13th, 1970 MS was inserted in the TTWII-SE and it's always coming from the balcony.

Not to disagree but rather show another clue. the outtakes disc have this dated as one of the shows from the 15th. !!??!!

Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:33 am

Yes, and all the footage shot on that date, despite reference to the songs being performed, is silent, but does include Love Me Tender.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:13 pm

Isnt there some more inserted footage from the 14th?

14th the day the scaffold was erected behind the stage to start filming crowd reaction? But the above footage is from long distance,you can see the scaffold behind the stage.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:19 pm

I have a few clips from the 14th I synched up that are all from the camera behind Elvis on the scaffolding.

But the pink dress footage could be from the 15th still in that case, couldn't it ?

Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:59 am

The "pink dress" lady (as seen in both TTWII "official" releases) was not the only stage invader that night...

The Love Me Tender on-stage kisser as seen on the Aug 12th footage is not the aforementioned "pink dress" kisser - see below... This snap shows Elvis beside The Imperials, not centre stage with Hodge hovering nearby as seen in the movie.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:16 am

Just gong back to the scaffold, it was in place on the 13th I noticed when I saw a back shot of Elvis in the original TTWII wearing the red ladder.