Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

TTWII OUTTAKES

Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:24 am

This may well be old hat with you guys by now, but as a recent member of this board I was wondering if anyone had watched ALL of the TTWII outtakes ALL the way through? By that I mean no fast-forwarding through any of the silent stuff? I only just got it all this week (about 20 hours) and was surprised that so much of it was silent. I did enjoy it, but I had to watch a lot of it on fast-forward. Surely the original footage has sound with it? If not then what was the point filming it?

Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:29 am

tits, yes it did have sound but not on that camera, so whilst you might be looking at song A angle one then folowed by angle two then 3 and then 4 you might have only angle 3 with sound on it.

some of it has no sound at all, but that's because we dont have the angle that does.

some of it has sound that was deleiberately left off for the out takes to stop the sudio coming out on boot because some of it is unreleased audio.

I have watched it through once except I've FFWD the green screen bits, but it is not a DVD set to sit down and watch like a movie or TTWII as released. It is a reference DVD set to go to what you want when you'd like to.
I have been adding sound to clips that don't have it as has elvis world japan and the sound we tend to use a superior source than what you get on the footage when its there.

hope that helps.

Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:14 am

I am new to this forum too and have lots of questions about things but I won't jump right in and ask a bunvh of questions and bore everybody. But, since this thread is up, I'd like to ask a question about the TTWII outtakes. What are they? Are they bootleg material? How do you get them?

I ordered TTWII 2nd addition 3 weeks ago from Amazon.com. but it contains no outtakes. I've seen threads where people are talking about the outtakes and silent parts and was wondering what they were talking about. Thanks for indulging me. Or id you could suggest a thread or website where I could get the information.

Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:23 am

Sambo, use the Search on here, but unfortuantely people have a tendency to open a new thread every time they want to say something about the out takes (Yes tits that includes you! lol) instead of keeping it all neat and tidy in one thread. so you will find loads of threads to wade through, but once you've done so it might make your questions you have more defined.