Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Wow! Elvis on PS2 with today's top stars!!

Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:35 pm

I saw this and was shocked! They have a new game out onPS2 that includes music and videos from today's top stars and guess who is among them? Yep, EP!! This is HUGE exposure for Elvis among teens and young adults like myself that buy and play these games!!

Features:
2 X USB microphone that plugs into your PS2
EyeToy compatible so players can see themselves singing (Karaoke)
‘Sing’ Technology that recognises singers pitch, tone and rhythm
Three different versions - Pop, Urban and Hits
Three different game modes offer competitive, Multiplayer fun or single game play options
All songs are original recordings + original video. Includes artists such as Madonna, Westlife, Beyonce, Elvis, Eminem, The Fugees and many many more Review score of 9/10 in Official PlayStation 2 magazine

http://gameloaded.co.uk/UK_Singstar_With_2_USB_2873.htm

Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:42 pm

Here is the complete list. At least they picked Suspicious Minds and not the usual suspects. Or maybe they would have loved to, but the fees were too high. Anyway does an impersonator show up on the TV screen, when you do the karaoke version?

Liberty X - Just a Little
Mis-Teeq - Scandalous
The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love
A-Ha - Take on Me
Pink - Get the Party Started
Jamelia - Superstar
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
George Michael - Careless Whisper
Avril Lavigne - Complicated
Petula Clark - Downtown
Sophie Ellis Bexter - Murder on the Dancefloor
Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not the One
Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
Westlife - World of Our Own
Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Loca
Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
Madonna - Like a Virgin
Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman
S Club - Don't Stop Movin'
Deee-Lite - Groove Is In the Heart
Sugababes - Round Round
Elvis - Suspicious Minds
Busted - Crashed the Wedding
Village People - YMCA
Good Charlotte - Girls and Boys
Blondie - Heart of Glass
Dido - Thank You
Atomic Kitten - Eternal Flame
Blue - One Love

Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:58 pm

I think you see yourself on the screen doin the karaoke.

Where's my girl Beyonce? She's supposed to be on there but you didn't list her. I bet it's 'Crazy In Love' since that was her first and biggest hit as a solo artist.

I'm so glad they picked SM instead of Hound Dog, lol. SM is one of my all-time favs byElvis! The remastered version on E1 tops them all!! Very good sound and very close to a modern day recording! That mix has all of my non fans liking it compared to the original mix/version.
Last edited by Lakeisha on Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:59 pm

My kids have had "A Little Less Conversation" video on the "Eye toy" game for well over a year now.

Great they are now including "Suspicious Minds"

Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:13 pm

Lakeisha wrote:Where's my girl Beyonce?

The list is the UK version and I just realized it was old news about the very first version, released in May 2004. Source: http://tinyurl.com/atsug

Singstar Pop, released in June 2005, does not include Elvis. So what you have been reporting as hot news isn't all correct. http://tinyurl.com/dkx79 Or is there a diffrent American version?

Dan, regarding ALLC, are any still photos / videos of Elvis integrated?

Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:47 pm

Melanie,

From what the kids tell me,it's the basic video.you know the one,colourized "Change Of Habit" footage.

The game is "Eye Toy Groove"

Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:54 pm

The music video they produced to promote the "Rubberneckin" remix?

Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:01 pm

Whoops !

No,my mistake,the basic ALLC video.

You can play the track and dance to it whilst "playing the game" (Which they tell me involves punching and grabbing smiley faces) or you can play and just watch the video.

No extra Elvis.

I SAY HOW ABOUT AN ALL-OUT ELVIS PS2 GAME?

Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:37 pm

Any ideas for an Elvis Presley PS2 video Game??? I'd like to see an Elvis karate game, with his arch enemy being Mike Stone. lol :lol:

Curtis Todd cupek@aol.com