Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Lisa on Today Show on NBC

Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:56 pm

Everytime I've seen her sing Lights Out on television it has been a nightmare. She must have over processed her vocals in the studio and obviously can't redo it to sound like her CD live. When she sings that song she sounds like she can't sing.

Fri Jun 20, 2003 10:29 pm

I've got to agree with you there,I feel embarrassed when she sings live,makes me wince! (Sorry,Jeff :oops: )

Fri Jun 20, 2003 10:32 pm

i felt even worse when she tripped on the steps and fell, but she handled it very well, simmer :cry:

Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:42 am

Please put this in "Off-Topic" next time.

Sat Jun 21, 2003 5:37 pm

I already started a thread about this in the Off-Topic section, where it belongs. People should check the Off-Topic section more often. There are several topics which are Off-Topic which tend to show up on the "All Elvis" board.

Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:57 pm

Well since the topic is here, I am going to comment. The Pat Benatar duet was great and shown a little more depth, and again I have the wait and see attitude. One cannot completely judge a artis capablity by ONE album.

Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:32 am

I think the posters--in this instance--were referring primarily to Lisa's appearance Friday on the NBC "Today" Show, and not the Diva's thing she did with Pat Benatar.

Her performance Friday was a little weak, for sure, although very few artists sound good in that Friday morning forum. She was (understandably) embarrassed when she slipped, stumbled and fell, but bounced back up and kept going.