Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Ringtone

Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:57 pm

Hey everyone, I recently got a cell phone and use "That's All Right Mama" for my ringtone and also have "Burning Love." Does anyone else have Elvis ringtones and if so, what songs? I get a lot of comments when my phone rings and positive ones at that!

Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:36 am

I made twelve recently with a program I downloaded called Xingtone. You can take any song you want and edit any part of that song into a ringtone, then it sends it as a text message. The ones i used from Elvis are:

1. A Little Less Conversation (rhythym intro)
2. Rubberneckin (rhythym intro)
3. That's All Right (Live TV Guide--guitar riff just after drum roll)
4. Burning Love
5. Promised Land
6. Johnny B. Goode (intro--live 69)
7. Suspicious Minds (intro--live 69 from All Shook Up)
8. Hound Dog (live 70--screaming intro from Polk Salad Annie)
9. Jailhouse Rock

The two best ones I've used are That's All Right and Suspicious Minds, they both have a loud twangy sound that gets your attention. I made all my tones about 24 seconds long, which equals out to about 180 kilo bytes on average. I also made a couple of others from the Kinks: intro's from You Really Got me Now and All Day and All of The Nite. Those work really well too.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:43 pm

Mine Is That's All Right, Mama, as well.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:56 pm

ML4EP, Do you know if Xingtone works with Alltel? Thanks

Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:56 pm

It should. Once you download and install the program, it asks for all the info regarding your cell phone (make & model, phone #, serial #, service provider). Then it's just a matter of making and sending your ringtone to your phone. Alltel has media service that is like Cingular's. The program sends the ringtones to your phone as a text message with a link to download from the browser. Download it and save it to your phone, done deal.