Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Kingcandids
Registered for: 20 years 7 months

Elvis' Stolen Shirt Returned!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kingcandids »

PRESS RELEASE
October 13, 2005

The King’s Ransom, Inc. is happy to announce the return of an exhibit item that was taken from The Texas State Fair on Tuesday, October 11, 2005.
The item, a blue China silk shirt once owned by Elvis Presley, is back in the collection of The King’s Ransom, says Russ Howe, President. “We’re grateful to all involved for the swift return of this item”, says Howe, “The staff at The State Fair, and the Dallas Police, did a wonderful job here, and it just goes to show you that you can’t put a price on state-of-the-art security, which is what The King’s Ransom has at each event.”

The King’s Ransom, which is currently touring the Country, is a majestic exhibition, featuring hundreds of items owned and used by Elvis Presley. The shirt in question was custom-made for Presley in 1975, and was purchased by Bud Glass, one of Howe’s two partners in The King’s Ransom, from a Presley friend, earlier this year.

Suffice to say, there will be heightened security measures taken by The King’s Ransom for future events. Says Howe, “There are many lessons to be learned here, the most important of which is, although Elvis would’ve given you the shirt off his back, if you try to take it, you’ll be caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

That being said, Howe, and The King’s Ransom, are just happy that Elvis is back in the building.

DonTCB77
Registered for: 20 years 6 months

Post by DonTCB77 »

Hey

I have never heard of this touring Elvis musuem. Is there a website for it? Maybe with tour dates?

Thanx!

Don

paulsweeney
Registered for: 19 years 6 months

Post by paulsweeney »

DonTCB77 wrote:Hey

I have never heard of this touring Elvis musuem. Is there a website for it? Maybe with tour dates?

Thanx!
You can find a bit of info below;

http://ca.geocities.com/paulselvispage@rogers.com/kingsransom.html

JEFF d
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by JEFF d »

Any info on who stole it? Was it a deranged Elvis fan or something... and NO I was no where near the place! :lol:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

JEFF d
EP fan

Rob

Post by Rob »

No, for your information it was not a deranged fan!

There are too many new imports coming out all at one time. As you know, I am a collector of original CD's among other items. I had to find a way to pay for them because I want them all at once. I gotta get 'em all now!

One way or another, I get what I want! Do you hear me? I will get them somehow. Deranged?! Never!!!!

I will also get that shirt back eventually! Do you hear me?! I'll get it, my pretty.....and your little dog too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!