Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:13 am

Thank you sir! :smt035

Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:18 am

Ernst Jørgensen wrote:We aim to tell you when we insert material from other shows.

As you always have in the past. Keep up the good work and don't be a stranger.

PS - Give us a hint on future FTD releases.

Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:29 am

Looks like somebody - that's me, guys - was right all along! :D

I still can't get enough of "What Now My Love" and "My Way". Like I said before, this is probably the best FTD soundboard so far, and I have no problems at all with the sound quality. A great release!

Keith Richards, Jr.

Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:47 pm

Ernst Jørgensen wrote:We have not edited this concert.

Did you edit "All Shook Up" (Las Vegas 26.8.69 MS) ??

I am still wondering if Elvis sang What`d I Say during this show..

Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:26 pm

I hope you feel better Ernst.

Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:18 am

:o Just listened to this CD and i think Ernst has done it again.... great release! 29 different tracks running for 73 minutes, ONLY 2 tracks heard in soundboard before and a VERY decent measured main show and sung with CARE quite a moving experience to listen too! VERY happy with this FTD cd!!! :lol:

Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:12 am

I couldn't agree more. Wasn't there someone complaining about the sound? Well, I found there's nothing wrong with it. Check your ears....

Greensboro

Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:52 pm

Rob wrote regards ' Greensboro' CD:

"However, my original point being that it is not your typical soundboard. In my opinion, it beats the sound of the San Antonio show that was released by BMG and totally whips the ass of the MSG evening show quality"

I agree Rob, If it's soundboard, mono mix, multi-track whatever - this release from Triangle is a stunning listenable pleasure!!!

If it's just an enhanced version of 'Sweet Carolina' then it JUST SOOOO much better than that old bootleg and the people who did the enhancing deserve a medal - in my opinion!

Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:42 am

Rob wrote:Brad -
You are a veteran of this board. Sometimes you have to read between the lines.

Technically, it is a soundboard (even though I'm still not 100% convinced.) Quality wise, it is superior to your basic soundboard show, with very few exceptions.

When I first heard this, I was totally impressed and we do not need FTD releasing it because there is nothing wrong with the Triangle release.

I would much rather have something unreleased.

However, my original point being that it is not your typical soundboard. In my opinion, it beats the sound of the San Antonio show that was released by BMG and totally whips the ass of the MSG evening show quality (which was multitrack.)

Point taken, Rob.
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one because as good as the Greensboro CD is, even it has it's faults... especially toward the end of the CD... the evidence of a "soundboard" recording is clearer in the last few numbers. Anyway, I hear what your saying... it is an exceptional "import" in terms of sound quality and content. I listen to it often. The Hampton Roads show is a little weaker I find.
You're right about the MSG evening show... it's long overdue for a remix.

ATB.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:10 am

I wasn't complaining about the sound...and I don't think Big Boss Man was either.....just a difference in presence or quality from one track to another that caught our ears.....one doesn't have to listen carefully to hear it.