More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:19 pm

lmfao@doc!!!

Rock Legend caught you out there Johnny :wink:

You never fail to amuse us-LOL

the squirrel

Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:23 pm

Hey my friend the Doc,

I guess you meant: wie een hond wil slaan kan makkelijk een stok vinden.

I really don't know if this actually is a Dutch saying. But for those Dutch readers I think the meaning will get thru after my little alteration.

Talk to you later,
Sonny

Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:06 am

Rock Legend wrote:What's that, doc???
The first part of that sentence is Dutch, but the second part of it is nonsense. Seems like it lost something in the translation (or maybe "gained something", if you will).

No, it does make sense.

"Wie een hond wil slaan, kan licht een stoken vinden" roughly translates to "He who wants to hit a dog can always find a stick."

Here's one that fits grumpy, dumb old Stuey to a tee:

"Holle vaten klinken het hardst."

God bless the Dutch!

Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:48 am

You know nothing of my age.....i'm probably younger than you Grandad.

the original squirrel
only he knows :wink:

Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:54 am

Sq and Doc..looking at the log-in pic...are you brothers ?

Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:57 am

So Dr J Carpenter...........I ask again.....what name do you use in the chat room ?

Oh and by the way, I don't agree with your opinion of Squirrel.........he's not grumpy (lol)

Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:58 am

You know what is funny? I look at people's log-in pics and I don't see Elvis anymore. I really really think that the pictures expressions represent the person behind the curtain. I think that idea is cool.

Sun Jun 22, 2003 5:01 am

Hi E-Cat.....to answer your question....yes we are brothers- but I'm by far the better looking one :wink:

LOL

the original squirrel

Sun Jun 22, 2003 5:09 am

You could be right there gene...thats very profound though.

the original squirrel

Hey Doc

Sun Jun 22, 2003 8:40 pm

Hi It's me again,

I am super sorry that I missed you in chat, but I was working you see, you know that thing poor people do to make money. Anyway since I am home I do look forward to seeing you on chat (don't be a stranger now).

Oh and by the way, after spending some time with my good friend 'The Squirrel' I am sure that you will be far more interesting than him on chat, so come on in buddy, you've nothing to lose but your personality and hey thats not much to lose at all now is it (LOL).

Hawky

The one who knows what the Doc thinks he knows...

Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:53 am

ClintReno wrote:So Dr J Carpenter...........I ask again.....what name do you use in the chat room ?

I've answered this query before -- Dr. John doesn't visit the FECC chat room.

God bless!

Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:44 am

Not enough people visit the "Off-Topic" room, either, where this thread belongs.