Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

ELVIS ADRENALINE DVD

Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:38 am

Volume 2 is due out anytime soon I heard and that´s why I decided to enter a new topic
It regards ADREANALINE 1, but also both BehindTheImage-dvd´s.
From what I understand the producers can never use the singing voice of Elvis on such projects but does anyone know if the producers actually have transfers of both sound and picture in synch? The equipment used for production surely could handle a perfectly synched sound too I guess.
That show from August 1970 is my favourite amateur-footage, I´d love to have the sound too.
The material has been around for long, but NEVER in that stunning remastered quality. Has anyone privately tried to match the sound from another source direct to this new film?
Somehow I wish there was a hidden gem in the menu, press it and "boom" there´s that voice!!!!

Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:53 am

I have that as a "must do" project. There's just one problem - no one knows which show it was that is featured. They know ones that it is not, but even after eliminating them there's loads left it could be.

I have a sneaky feeling it is from the latter end of the engagement.
I only say this because of a story Kathy told about the gong player. Little guy had to hit the gong and they noticed his small frame had a problem withstanding the waves it gave off when he hit it. (i have no idea which song features a gong!) anyway, you can see the gong at the back as far as I recall. Now the story Kathy tells is that as a joke they kept getting a bigger gong in as the engagement went along and at the end it bowled this guy over or something.
Well the gond appears big enough to notice in Adrenaline1 so I figure that other shows it was small enough for me not to notice, ergo - it has grown and is from the latter end of the engagement.

Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:55 am

Good detective work Steve :)

Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:11 am

Good to see you on the go Steve...

Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:02 pm

Elvis is doing Sweet Inspiration in the show, but maybe he performed that during every show this engagement. I´d say around 08/20-21.....
Great to see you interested in this topic too, Steve.

Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:30 pm

live spirits dvd has the film with sound from one of the dvd's mentioned.

Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:27 pm

Either Adreanline is running slow, or the other VHS/DVD´s with same material are running fast. I´ll try to pitch the sound right, hopefully it won´t drag but who knows, maybe there´s a way of speeding up picture?

Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:44 pm

ref:gong

"I just cant help believing"-there is a gong at the end-original TTWII-check it out.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:57 pm

THANKS EP COLLECTOR
You know some
you r an open book

Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:01 pm

EP Collector not to be a doubting Thomas, but here is my problem. There was a thread on this subject several months ago, and the conclusion was no one could agree on what show this was, because the audio was probably not from this show. The conclusion: No audio from this filmed show was ever found. Not surprising because alot of shows are not available from this engagement on audience recorded source. I tried myself to match it up to available shows and could not. You say the match is perfect. My question is, are you sure? Could it be just very close as if they used a show the day before or after for the dub? I don't know for sure because I don't have the video you speak of. Was it released as a certain title? You seem to be the only one who has this, so I suppose you would know if the audio had been previously released as a title as well. I don't believe it's either of the titles from the aug. 19th.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:23 pm

It has been circulated with sound for more than 15 years. Nothing special here.

FECC Team

Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:32 pm

and better to watch than hearing that crappy overdub music who wants to make you puke every seconds.

FECC Team

Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:50 pm

Are we saying the dubbed sound is not the sound from that show ? That it is "nearly" the same sound but if you don't look to carefully you wouldn't notice to often that it goes out of synch ?

Which show is it anyway, what date ?

Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:56 pm

HI EP COLLECTOR
You r so strong :shock:

I m withe jean Marc during this august engagement and have seen 12 shows from 16 to 22 august but we never register sound on audio support
J.M has shoot only this show from this engagement on 12 super 8 reels without sound he dubbed fews years later withe a vinyl boots i lost the title of this
during the 80s Jean Marc has sell copy of super 8 to LARRY Patrick,
SHERIF HANNA ,and others
For the Los Angeles footage 1970 and 1974 are comming from J.Kareta