Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Would anyone be interested in this?

Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:52 pm

Had a day off work today and been scanning some items from my collection for archiving purposes.<br>I've come across a few things that you might like to see and some you might not want to see.<br>Of interest might be an original US magazine advertisment for the Singer Elvis special, or as it's now known the 68 Comeback. Did you know that this was just one of a series of specials? I didn't and wonder who the other artistes were.<br>Got some letters from Col Parkers office, a personal letter from the Col sent to a friend of mine.<br>A rare POLAROID on the beach from 1971, letters from Elvis' co-stars including Laurel Goodwin and Gale Gordon.<br>Also I'm sure you know the story about the newscaster Don Kinney who read the story about Elvis giving away cars in Denver and then put a request in for himself on air? How do you fancy reading about it from a copy of the original newspaper clipping?<br>If enough folks are interested I'll make another presentation and put it on my web space for you to download, what you reckon?

Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:46 am

52 views and no replies, I got my answer :lol: <br>I'll not bother then :(

Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:01 am

No replies! :shock: I'd be interested if that's any consolation...

Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:16 am

I would be very interested in those scans please.

I can't understand why there's not a better response. :roll:

Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:33 am

Yeah bring it on! I would especially like to see the polaroid from 1971!

Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:53 am

Me too!

Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:03 am

How old are you PHUK? I can't believe the FECC board allowed such an immature log-in name.
I find it disgusting and in very bad taste. I'm sure there are others who agree. I'm also sure that there are those who think it's humorous.

jeff R

Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:24 am

I'm workin' on it right at this very moment and there's now also a newspaper clipping showing Elvis leaving Graceland on one of his toys.<br>I LOVE IT - you'll see what I mean soon.<br>It's here now. http://www.ajs.mersinet.co.uk/fingerprints.htm

Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:00 pm

Thanks ME4EP I'm interested in viewing this stuff. :D

8)