Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

losers

Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:51 am

seems some jealous people didnt like the success of kennys site and just had to tell e.p.e and now look whats happend.

i wonder who that could have been. :evil: :evil:

Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:07 am

Doies not some well known person who works for RCA also read this board :?:

Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:18 am

We didn't put the warning on top of this page for nothing. They are checking the websites, forums,etc...and it does include EPE.

We've been warned and others will be too.

FECC Team

Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:44 am

I was never at Kenny's web site. What was he doing that he was shut down?

jeff R

Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:54 am

His site seems to work for me.
Is something missing from it???

:?

Sad

Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:57 am

Yet another great site suffers from bullying by EPE.

I visit the site regularly and will miss the pages that have been removed.

I can understand (just) why EPE keep getting heavy with sites run by fans, but don't they realise that it's us fans that are keeping Elvis at the top. None of todays so called 'stars' come anywhere close to Elvis or have the kind of support that Elvis has.

Keep the site going.

Complete-Elvis

Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:34 pm

As their financial success indicates, EPE obviously knows what they are doing in most respects. But what they don't get is that their objective of keeping the Elvis flame alive (at least I would like to think that is their top priority) would be more easily achieved by just letting some things BE!

Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:53 pm

I don't understand how the marketing "geniuses" at EPE can shut down sites that further interest in Elvis in a postive way, yet continue to allow the unchecked proliferation of obese imbeciles parading around in jumpsuits their mothers made for them.

In my humble opinion, EPE's common sense has left the building.

Eagle

His Truth Is Marching On...

Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:28 am

I agree with you Eagle. These sad people who go around in jumpsuits make the normal fans look bad. I took my family to see the recent Elvis The Concert in London which was attended by thousands of fans, but what did the Evening Standard newspaper report, you guessed it, a small group of people in jumpsuits.

For many years, when people find out that I'm an Elvis fan, the first thing they ask is where is my jumpsuit. the sad fact is that most of the public seen to think that all Elvis fans walk around in jumpsuits all the time.

Who knows, the next thing EPE copyright is the Elvis jumpsuit. EPE would make a fortune. lol.

I think I might start up a web site with nothing but audio files on, with the full support of both EPE and BMG. lol.

Complete Elvis

Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:14 pm

complete_elvis wrote:Who knows, the next thing EPE copyright is the Elvis jumpsuit. EPE would make a fortune. lol.

Probably already on EPE's list of "things to do." How about a "His & Her" brand with discount ..................... ?!?

I wouldn't put anything past EPE if they ever get "cash poor" ............. :roll:

N8
... just a fan ....

Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:18 pm

N8, I agree. I also wouldn't put anything past EPE's willingness to exploit...errr...I mean market Elvis. Have you seen the catalog? The models must have a fantastic sense of humor!!! I keep waiting for the "Elvis bed-time jumpsuit for kids" to appear. Complete with blue suede feet in the pajama legs and a little hood made to appear like a pompadour with sideburns........oh boy.

By the way...if something like that DOES appear...I want a cut! You all read it here first...it's my idea!!! lol.... :lol: That....and the "Charlie Hodge Mineral Water."

Eagle

His Truth Is Marching On...

Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:35 pm

Eagle-USA -

That....and the "Charlie Hodge Mineral Water."

LOL !

"Every drop personally passed by Charlie himself"