Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Lisa Marie-on or off topic??

Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:13 pm

I've just got a copy of her CD here in the UK, which is good (meaning I like it), and I wanna discuss it with you guys- especially the song 'Nobody noticed It'. The question is, should it be on here (& hope for a sensible exchange of views), or the off topic board? What do you think?

Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:16 pm

Well her name is Presley, but her first name isn't Elvis, so I'd guess "Off-Topic".

But having said that, I'm enjoying her video, which is doing the rounds on the music channels. Very knowing I think. I'll be picking up the album in the near future.

Best wishes

Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:34 pm

The real reason I ask is that I almost never look at the off topic section, & wonder if others are the same-if no-one looks, no-one will post any views!

Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:45 pm

Lisa Marie is an Off-Topic discussion. Drop in there sometime!

Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:52 pm

FECC,

Would Lisa Marie qualify as an "Off Topic" item or an "All Elvis" item?
What your thoughts on this????

Tom (from Ohio)

Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:46 pm

Does she have "Elvis" anywhere in her name?
If her name was "Elvis Costello" then you could post it here.
If her name was "Elvis Stojko" then you could post it here.
If the post was about Vernon "Elvis" Presley then you could post it here.

No, her name is Lisa Marie Presley. NO "Elvis", sorry!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

LOL!!!

Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:53 pm

Lisa Marie is Off-Topic

Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:02 pm

OK, so how about a song that is specifically about Elvis?!!

Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:44 pm

At least the song would be "all Elvis." It's really not that difficult to access the Off-Topic section.

Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:03 am

If it is Lisa interviews where she talks about her dad or if the subject is about her and her dad then it is "On Topic".

Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:12 am

I thought Lisa Marie was a part of Elvis' life. So it should be Elvis related.
Therefore in All Elvis and not Off topic. Lisa was an Elvis creation to, do we not discuss anything Elvis made in the On Topic section? :wink:

But the administrator says off topic, and he's the boss. :D

8)

Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:06 am

Khmm wrote:If it is Lisa interviews where she talks about her dad or if the subject is about her and her dad then it is "On Topic".
I agree, in regards to personal appearances, at least where an interview will occur, she is surely on-topic, just like Scotty Moore or Ronnie Tutt would be if they gave an interview...

Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:20 am

one in every 20 or 30 posts is about Lisa. not too many. I think she should stay in here.