Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

I need a name

Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:15 pm

I need a name of someone who would be willing to trade with me. I would even be willing to buy. As long as they don't want me to put a addition on to there home. I am looking for soundboard recording cd and audiance cds. I heard my first " trying to get to memphis" and i got hooked.I was looking at one of the other posts and it was said that ,trying to get to memphis " was a bad one. I was put in touch with someone ,but his prices was nuts. So if you know someone who would mayby be willing to trade or sell. I have vinyl ,concert ticket stubs ,international memorabilia .you name it , good chance i have it or can get it.
Thanks
Joe Krein
krein7@mhcable.com

WHAT DO YOU RECCOMEND?

Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:07 pm

NOW THAT I HAVE SOME NAMES. CAN YOU RECCOMEND SOME TITLES FOR ME TO PURCHASE. WHAT ONES DO YOU THINK ARE BEST?
JOE KREIN
http://WWW.ELVIS2001.NET
SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:47 am

Don't we have a trade section for such requests?

Tom

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:41 am

We sure do. I just checked and it's still there.

I need a name

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:50 am

You could visit the Import Top 40 , elsewhere on this site... But I guess youre too damn lazy and rather wait for someone to bring the goods to your doorstep?!

Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:07 pm

Don't be so hard on the guy, Ger. He's still in the learning process.

Sounds like you need to go back to bed for awhile and try again.

I need a name

Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:33 pm

Going by his name KREIN, hes got Dutch ancestors . Lucky devil! Kiddin aside, The Import Top 40 gives a fair idea which cds are worth listening to. Should you wanna list another 100 titles for him, be my guest. Is his next question "which Elvis photobooks are essential ", I will give him all the attention one can possibly give! Har Har!