Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Isn't this a GREAT photo?

Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:10 pm

Brilliant picture of the week from the EOT files. Thanks Paul Sweeney. :D Apologies in advance to the 'posting police' for not placing this in the picture section. :wink:

Image[/i]

Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:19 pm

Indeed, what a great photo! Thanks for posting it.

Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:25 pm

YES
GREAT PIC !!!!!!!! :D
and if we start and ELVIS ON TOUR week
posting all we can photos,video clips,trailers,etc

christian M

Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:33 pm

Paul always comes up with great pics. The Concert Photo Of The Week on his site always features outstanding photographs.

Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:40 pm

Great pic.

Amazing how thin Elvis looks compared to how he comes across in the finished movie.

Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:46 pm

You're all too kind 8)

Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:58 am

I always love the pictures of Elvis with kids!!
sue

Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:06 am

silver wrote:I always love the pictures of Elvis with kids!!
sue

me too! so cute

Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:33 am

Elvisgirl wrote:
silver wrote:I always love the pictures of Elvis with kids!!
sue

me too! so cute

Yes I love to see Elvis and kids together. Hey! see the face of this girl. For a couple of minutes she forgot all her problems!! Damn it....these things always makes me cry... I confess :oops:

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:26 am

BIGREDG@TISCALI.CO.UK wrote:Great pic.

Amazing how thin Elvis looks compared to how he comes across in the finished movie.

Great picture!!! Thanks for posting that... I also agree with this opinion. Elvis is thinner in this photo if we compare to the end of the tour... As far as I know it´s from Charlotte (April, 13, 1972)... In Greensboro, the next day Elvis looks a little bit tired and not so thin like this picture!!

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:39 am

Marc Aurelio,

This is a picture from April 19th, 1972 and not at all from Charlotte. One of these pics were in a Alburquerque newspaper the next morning.

FECC Team

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:42 am

so, this rare and fine pic was taken from the day after the great San Antonio show featured in the ELvis On Tour film...

OUTSTANDING :!: