Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Records By Mail

Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:28 pm

Does anyone out there know if Elvis Records By Mail in Norwich are still trading? They aren't answering their phone and haven't replied to e-mails or two letters I've sent.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:33 pm

Sorry....I think this should be off topic or trade center.....

Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:35 pm

Can"t help on your subject...but i never liked the guy after he would not answer letters (no net then mind you),so when Elvis-the man (etc) came out,i went there for some of the cds/books i was wanting.

Never understood why he never went on to the net ,as he had a lot of stuff at good price"s etc.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:36 pm

Can't answer your question but I love the name!!! :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:18 pm

Liverbobs wrote:Can't answer your question but I love the name!!! :lol: :lol:

Yes. Very nice, Tits.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:58 pm

renanagulled wrote:Sorry....I think this should be off topic or trade center.....

So a genuine equiry about a long-established Elvis dealer should be off topic, but it's all right for people to bang on about shitty kiddie remixes and a new tribute single from some mad old woman from the '70s who has as much rock n roll soul as a packet of fish fingers?

Get real.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:09 pm

Your name's still cool, though. :D

Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:11 pm

Tits -

I had an updated list from them recently, so they're still around !

They are a good source for all the official releases, and good prices, too.

Not so hot on customer relations, although I've never had any trouble with exchanging faulty goods, replacement of missing items etc on the rare occasions that's happened.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:15 pm

ColinB wrote:Tits -

I had an updated list from them recently, so they're still around !

They are a good source for all the official releases, and good prices, too.

Not so hot on customer relations, although I've never had any trouble with exchanging faulty goods, replacement of missing items etc on the rare occasions that's happened.

I got a list from them a few weeks ago too, but try contacting them and - zilch! Now is that a crazy way to do business or what?

Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:19 pm

Tits -

Why does it feel so good typing that ?

I always get the impression that it's a pretty small concern , you know, like a guy and his wife packing the things on their kitchen table or whatever.

So maybe they're on holiday, or there's illness in the family; who knows ?

Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:29 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:
renanagulled wrote:Sorry....I think this should be off topic or trade center.....

So a genuine equiry about a long-established Elvis dealer should be off topic, but it's all right for people to bang on about shitty kiddie remixes and a new tribute single from some mad old woman from the '70s who has as much rock n roll soul as a packet of fish fingers?

Get real.

Ok..I´ll get real...I will start a new thread here everyday looking for someone :P :?

Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:30 pm

renanagulled wrote:
Tits McGhee wrote:

Get real.

Ok..I´ll get real...I will start a new thread here everyday looking for someone :P :?

Go for it, Ronnie Seagull!

Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:43 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:
renanagulled wrote:
Tits McGhee wrote:

Get real.

Go for it, Ronnie Seagull!

Ok, ok....let it roll :)

MAIL

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:55 pm

They send a catalogue out every 3 months which is confusing as if you are looking for a CD, you will find them spread all over the place, and a lot of the stuff is in CAPITAL LETTERS THROUGHOUT! It really needs some professional help to sort out the type facing etc. They never seem to want to attend collectors' fair's etc which would give them a larger customer reach.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:52 pm

I believe the gentleman in question does not keep in good health, so that may be a reason but I`ve not had any problems , as his wife is very efficient, if a little terse on the telephone. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:37 am

Well perhaps they are reading this thread and taking some of the suggested improvements on board. That or the wife is thinking "Terse?? Me?? I'm not f***ing terse!!!" :)

Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:38 am

TJ -

I've spoken to her and I don't think she'd be the type to log onto a MB like this one !

I don't think she's a fan even.