Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

I call Graceland some years ago

Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:18 am

I call Graceland some years ago .and say that I have Beta video tape with Elvis signing Any day now…
They call me back and say they already have it ,of curs I don’t have it… but that sound looks like it comes from a camera…
One other thing is that I call some on BMG and say that I have a TAPE THAT Elvis singing “Feelings” from 1976.
The man I talk to ask me if I can play it for him over the phone and I play the song with Jimmy Ellis …( he believed it was Elvis)
I call him back some days later and he say they already have it, and not interesting to buy a copy…
Alex

Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:00 am

The point being?

Re: I call Graceland some years ago

Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:06 am

elvisalex wrote:I call Graceland some years ago .and say that I have Beta video tape with Elvis signing Any day now…
They call me back and say they already have it ,of curs I don’t have it… but that sound looks like it comes from a camera…
One other thing is that I call some on BMG and say that I have a TAPE THAT Elvis singing “Feelings” from 1976.
The man I talk to ask me if I can play it for him over the phone and I play the song with Jimmy Ellis …( he believed it was Elvis)
I call him back some days later and he say they already have it, and not interesting to buy a copy
Alex

...And that is probably the reason why they're usually not interested in stuff fans claim to have for sale; they know it's probably not true or a hoax...

Br
Kristian

Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:23 am

Thanks for the info, Curtis.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:09 pm

This guy makes Simplekins look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Tom