Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:17 am

There will never be another Dirty Harry! I can't even believe they would consider this.

Of course I am a little biased. After all I named my youngest son Clint after my favorite actor. :lol:

Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:36 am

I'm sorry but that remix ROCKS :!: :!: :!:

Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:55 am

minkahed wrote:I'm sorry but that remix ROCKS :!: :!: :!:

Well at least you apologised :wink:

Re: .

Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:01 pm

Blue-Gypsy wrote:There will never be another Dirty Harry! I can't even believe they would consider this.

Of course I am a little biased. After all I named my youngest son Clint after my favorite actor. :lol:

CLINT GYPSY ???

Geoff :?

Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:58 pm

The second link posted is good. Very good instrumental, but what donĀ“t attract me is the voice....

Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:41 pm

Terrible!

Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:41 am

Some folks forgot to put on their thinking caps. It's not serious enough to be terrible. ;)

That version of In The Ghetto is an example of Dictionary Karaoke. They created an amusing set of pop songs using the pronunciation samples from an online dictionary. Here's a transcript from a brief interview with one of the creators.

I believe we'd had a link to that song in Off Topic back in our 'lost year'.

Eileen

Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:55 am

ME4EP wrote:Try this version:

http://elvispresleyscrapbook.co.uk/stuff/ejaitg.mp3

Tony, thanks but no thanks !!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:

Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:56 am

Thanks Eileen! Some took this thread far to seriously. It was a joke, nothing at all for anyone to get their blood pressure up.

Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:31 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:Please don't tell me Orion is making a "comeback" :roll:

well unless you know how to bring people back from the dead I don't see orion/jimmy ellis making a comeback anytime soon.....

Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:06 pm

That's not Elvis?

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:55 am

that's as bad as eminum or maryln manson yuck. :x