Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

should i buy a bit of elvis clothing

Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:54 pm

i have seen on ebay.com some rare topps cards.its a huge picture card share company.one of the items is a section of an elvis shirt.do you think this a real shirt or fake?item 5243147847

check your pm

Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:14 pm

Hi.
I have sent you a PM to you box.

EAP101

Re: should i buy a bit of elvis clothing

Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:23 pm

woodywoodpecker wrote:i have seen on ebay.com some rare topps cards.its a huge picture card share company.one of the items is a section of an elvis shirt.do you think this a real shirt or fake?item 5243147847

I'll sell you some of his old socks if you like.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:25 pm

Tits -

You wrote:

Have they been... err ............... laundered ?

Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:26 pm

ColinB wrote:Tits -

You wrote:

Have they been... err ............... laundered ?

No siree bob, they stink the place out!

Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:33 pm

Tits -

Think I'll pass on that one.

Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:31 am

I purchased The Other Sides, Vinyl set, complete with scrap of clothing from Elvis' wardrobe and a portrait reproduction that came as bonus inserts. I'm not sure Elvis ever wore it, but it's nice to think he did!

Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:10 am

These cards do indeed contain a piece of Elvis clothing and are manufactured by Topps the largest baseball, football, basketball card manufacturer in the US. These cards are randomly inserted into usually packs of baseball card. They have been doing game worn jerseys for years now. In the past 2 years or so they have started with entertainers including Elvis, Madonna, Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe etc. They are indeed authentic, for what it's worth.

Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:24 pm

thanks for the info.i'm glad i got some sense out of somebody

Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:13 pm

woodywoodpecker wrote:thanks for the info.i'm glad i got some sense out of somebody

If your looking for sense.. you are in the wrong place :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:03 am

woodywoodpecker wrote:thanks for the info.i'm glad i got some sense out of somebody

You're welcome. By the way there are several different Elvis memorabilia cards out there now. M favorite one is from a year or two ago with a piece of a black leather jacket and the picture is from the '68 Comeback. No it's not from "that" suit, LOL.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:07 am

thank you . i am gonna look for the leather card,take care .woody