Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:13 pm

Sure this isn't all a joke, guys?

If there was any truth in this, wouldn't the heavyweights on the mb have got involved? After all, if this stuff is out there it's quite significant.

Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:31 am

familyjules wrote:I have it on the soundtrack of one of the White Pantie movies. I thought everybody had this?

:lol:

Jules

You just have the White Panty soundtrack? Well I have the entire White Panty Sessions master videos. Complete with Priscilla's...well, let's just say that I'm one of the very elite collectors...and I have it and you don't and I'm not going to help you get it either. 8)

Then I woke up and turned over and Priscilla was right there with me..again. She likes me you know! :lol:

bpd

Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:52 pm

humpf, I get so tired with threads like this.
This is the way rumours start and in ten years from now people don't know what's a rumor and what is a fact.

Then someone needs to write a whole new: off and back of the mystery track to explain all this.

A lot of stuff has been erased.
The owner who in the 70s provided the material of the I'm leavin it up to you had more stuff. But in the 70s people weren't interested in it.
So since then the owner is lost, never to be found. and so the materials.

We should be glad with the amount of outtakes on video and audio we already have.
Of course I would be happy with more stuff. But there is an end to Jacks' beanstocks growing into the sky.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:08 pm

merry77 wrote:A lot of stuff has been erased.
The owner who in the 70s provided the material of the I'm leavin it up to you had more stuff. But in the 70s people weren't interested in it.
So since then the owner is lost, never to be found. and so the materials.

Now this is interesting. I have been wondering about this song for quite a while - it seems strange to me that no other songs from this rehearsal have shown up. I guess my question has finally been answered! Thank you. A very sad story, though. :(

Keith Richards, Jr.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:37 am

merry77 wrote:humpf, I get so tired with threads like this.
This is the way rumours start and in ten years from now people don't know what's a rumor and what is a fact.

Oh, I don't know. I don't mind reding threads like these. It's just enthusiastic fans getting their hopes up. So what if it never materializes?

At least it makes for entertaining reading and gets a good chuckle every now and then.

I've been collecting Elvis audio and video material for 27 years and learned years ago not to believe everything you hear and only half of what you see.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:57 pm

I myself have been collecting for ten years and know the same.

Problem is that not everybody thinks that way.
And the real problem is when these speculations get recorded in magazines. Then over time the fact that it's now speculation fades and people will think it is fact.
Therefore in my personal view I think it's better to say it's not existent and if it pops up in 5 years that's a great bonus.

Rob wrote:I've been collecting Elvis audio and video material for 27 years and learned years ago not to believe everything you hear and only half of what you see.