Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Looking For Patrick Johnson!

Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:34 am

Hi all,

New to the board here, was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm looking for an old trader pal I last heard of about 5 years ago named Patrick Johnson. We did alot of trading together and fell out of contact. His last known addy I had was in Hamburg, NY, If this rings a bell with anybody or if someone has his email addy (lost that too), please contact me at ...

elvislives@comcast.net

Thanks a bunch...

ELVISLIVES!

Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:18 pm

That´s the worst friendly avatar I´ve ever seen, I suggest you get rid of it. Can never stand to see this icecream-ass once again.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:44 pm

Welcome...
And this would be off topic I guess.

Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:50 am

"Elvislives".

If you have any kind of respect for Elvis Aaron Presley, you would change your avatar ASAP.

Rich

Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:15 am

Nice avator, you're obviously are a big fan?

What do you do for a encore?

Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:46 am

Totally disgusting, obscene and disrespect to Elvis and his fans
:evil:

Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:51 am

Terrible, terrible... :?

Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:37 am

Kinda odd. It's actually a 74 or 75 rear end on a much earlier Elvis body. I don't think is real.

Kinda of a splice of two master takes. Maybe Elvis's head and shoulders and maybe a Lamar tail? I bet it was stolen from the salt mines when nobody was looking!

:) Just playing.

:oops: :lol:

Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:29 am

Oh my!! I think we've found a lost photo from that home movie Elvis made with Priscilla everyone was talking about! Oh my!!! :shock:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:23 am

What a bummer!

8)

Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:54 am

Jeff,

I think your on to something here for sure!

The photo would support the statement that Cilla made to Joe Esposito's wife in the early 70's.

"It got so I knew when E was in one of those "white sock" moods when he had that bottle of Mountain Valley Spring water and that wild look in his eye ..."

:lol:

Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:06 pm

You know what, I'm glad some people got a laugh out of it. For all of your info... I AM a big fan and have been for 30 years! What am I supposed to use...another pic from the 68 Comeback or Aloha From Hawaii that you all have seen for the kabillionth time? It's a little big but I think this picture is great. Badass Elvis up in heaven, drawing his crown and the TCB logo on the wall, while a saint says prayers for him. I never quite got the ass hanging out thing, but I guess now that I look at it, it's kinda Elvis saying KISS MY ASS! I AM THE KING! You people that are hating need to get a life! Elvis had one of the greatest senses of humor, and this you should all know. And I quote......

" If I Had The Wings Of An Angel, And The Balls Of A Big Hairy Coon. I'd Fly Right On Up To The Heavens Above, And Cornhole The Man On The Moon"

"Man, that girl gave great head last night!" Elvis On Tour

I could go on and on, but why bother. 11 responses, nobody knew where to find my friend, but you all had to say something about the avatar. You would probably get more upset if someone called Elvis Fat then if someone called your mom a slut. Wake up people, he was just a man. A kind, generous man who made people happy. Made me happy, still does, and I bet he would have a chuckle at this picture. At any rate, I found who I was looking for so thanks for all the help!

ELVISLIVES

"I wanted nothing, I expected nothing, and I got nothing."
"Well, what ya want for nothing?"

Jailhouse Rock...But Yall knew that!!!!

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:31 am

It's funny I got such a kick out of the picture that I forgot to even comment on your post! I remember trading with a Patrick Johnson about 5 years ago. Is probably mid 30s early 40s with dark hair? I seem to remember he lived somewhere in the North I want to say Pittsburgh but I could be wrong. You said you found him did any of that sound right?

Tell him Dennis from Dallas said hello please for me!

As for your last post we do need to have more fun on this board. I have lurked for several years (was terrified a few years back when FECC went down for a little while) and just decided to take part. I wasn't offended by the post but I would expect if it was against the rules the moderator should have pulled it.

Gotta run Coboys tonight on Monday Night!