Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Trivia Quiz - No.877

Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:51 am

What slightly bizarre event happened when Elvis' reported for induction into the US army ?

Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:44 am

Being sworn in by Ginger Alden's father might be called a slightly bizarre event.

DJC

Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:53 am

He Doc, it's cool to see you back posting (honestly)! Where have you been so long?

Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:06 am

I'm around, spending too much time dealing with other member's racist and/or homophobic posts, and being attacked for broaching the subject of the current US administration's many, many failures.

DJC

Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:03 pm

Doc -

You wrote:
Being sworn in by Ginger Alden's father might be called a slightly bizarre event.

Hey, I didn't know that !

That's probably more bizarre than the answer I have in mind !

OK - you get Brownie Points for that.

But the quiz goes on..........................

Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:38 pm

If that man was Ginger's father, he must have been an older chap when she was born. He looked a little up in years in 1958.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:59 pm

drjohncrapenter wrote:I'm around, spending too much time dealing with other member's racist and/or homophobic posts, and being attacked for broaching the subject of the current US administration's many, many failures.

DJC

- and just why are you "dealing with them"

What a burden you carry on your shoulders to right all the messageboard wrongs, and champion in-general alternative lifestyles.

Do you get paid for it?

What's in it for you to "deal with" and be "attacked"

spewing your one-track-mind Bush propaganda at Elvis Fans is really gonna change the state of politics.

How many fans did you reach and convert today?

Your passions are so self-serving.

Do you pat yourself on the back after each post you make?

--

Colin, so my post isn't entirely off-topic, I'll take a stab at the Quiz:

After swearing in, Elvis was put "in charge of the group"

Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:50 pm

I'm around, spending too much time dealing with other member's racist and/or homophobic posts, and being attacked for broaching the subject of the current US administration's many, many failures.

Looking at the last post, I think its marvellous how your statements keep re-confirming themselfes withouth you doing anything :lol:

Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:02 pm

Thomas wrote:

Looking at the last post, I think its marvellous how your statements keep re-confirming themselfes withouth you doing anything :lol:

instead of sucking up like that,
just come right out and ask him for a date.

:roll:

Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:10 pm

If you would have taken the time you would have found out that DJC and me weren't exactly friends in this forum in the past.

There is however quite a difference between you and him:

He earns my respect with intelligent comments and his heart warming use of the English language.

You earn nothing. You post degrading and rassistic comments in the off-topic section and you verbally attack a lovely lady that brought love and understanding to her gay child.

So if there would be a date, it would REALLY be with DJC.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:18 pm

your brainwashing is so sad.

There is no such thing as a gay child.

What? He came out the womb as a gay infant?

No.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:21 pm

Err.......... getting back to the Quiz........................

It concerns an action by one of Elvis' pals.

Consider that the first clue.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:38 pm

'Twas not I who hijacked your thread.

Lamar tried to enlist, IIRC. His weight made him 4F.

DJC

Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:07 pm

ColinB wrote:Err.......... getting back to the Quiz........................

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:09 am

Doc -

You wrote:
Lamar tried to enlist, IIRC. His weight made him 4F.

Yes !

Mr Fike was moved by feelings of extreme patriotism to attempt to enlist with his pal Elvis.

He was rejected immediately due to his obesity !

Well done !