Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Education and Elvis !

Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:30 pm

I thought this was funny,My 10 year old daughter and her class are being educated (or brainwashed) about Elvis !

She came home after her first day back after the Summer holidays,and said "Dad,I think my teacher is an Elvis fan" I said "Yeah,why's that?" "Well,he told a boy off today for shaking his legs" he said "If you was Elvis Presley I wouldn't have a problem with it"

The next day she said "Dad,he's definitely an Elvis fan.......he put up an Elvis calender and he said that if he was 30 years older he'd be in Vegas watching Elvis"

Today,she came home and told me that as a punishment he "kept in some naughty kids and made them sing along to Elvis songs" :shock:

My God,is this man is desperate to spread the word or what !!! :lol:

One boy apparently came out to the play ground and said "I didn't mind having to listen to Elvis"

I wonder if he reads this board?

Re: Education and Elvis !

Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:47 am

Dan_T wrote:I thought this was funny,My 10 year old daughter and her class are being educated (or brainwashed) about Elvis !

She came home after her first day back after the Summer holidays,and said "Dad,I think my teacher is an Elvis fan" I said "Yeah,why's that?" "Well,he told a boy off today for shaking his legs" he said "If you was Elvis Presley I wouldn't have a problem with it"

The next day she said "Dad,he's definitely an Elvis fan.......he put up an Elvis calender and he said that if he was 30 years older he'd be in Vegas watching Elvis"

Today,she came home and told me that as a punishment he "kept in some naughty kids and made them sing along to Elvis songs" :shock:

My God,is this man is desperate to spread the word or what !!! :lol:

Sounds like he is. God Bless him!