Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:44 pm

Hi, Pep!

Thanks! The "Baby I Don't Care" one was made by taking the "solo" version of "Baby I Don't Care" that has just his voice, and fitting it to a kareoke(sp?) background track. So for now, about the only other song I could do that with is "Let Me', but there is no backing track for that... and maybe some of the binaural stuff, too.

Hi, Elvis-Fan! (I say hi alot, don't I? lol, just bein' friendly)

Good spot on those concert dates! The ending is from the 8-12-70 midnight show. I just love "overlays", they work really well once you get the hang of it. I'm glad you like it!

1.5 min of silence? Ah, shoot... well, that shows you how quickly I put that together, I need to proof my stuff a little more.. LOL! Thanks for that, I never would have spotted that if you hadn't said. I'll get it changed tonight sometime.

Thanks again, everybody! Love the responses and suggestions, keep 'em comin'!

Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:16 pm

Hi!

Just a quick note, Suspicious Minds is fixed now. :)

Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:03 am

Alright, Mike.

What do you think about an All-American Medley?

Some Trilogy here, America The Beautiful there...maybe alternating segments of those two songs...the opening lines of U.S. Male could kick the thing off...

There could be something else appropriate I'm not thinking of.

I would think the thing would ideally end with either of those first two songs' powerful endings.

If you like the idea, I'd love to hear such a song! Thanks!

Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:13 am

Awesome idea!! Won't be hard to do, either...

Ya'll will have to bear with me because one will be in stereo and the other mono... (just bear with me, and we'll all bear together.. lol!)

I'll let you know when it's ready. :)

Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:36 pm

The Special 4th of July remix is done!! (same link as always)

Not perfect, but it's the best I can do. :)

Hope you like it, and Happy Fourth Of July... Happy Independence Day!

Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:51 pm

Just a quick little message... let me know what you think of the medley, too. :)

The biggest problem was the starting key of "America"... they end in about the same key, but the beginning is a whole different (and much more frustrating) ballgame. lol

Fri Jul 04, 2003 5:20 pm

Mike, the remixes are fantastic! My wife and I just sat spellbound listening to them all- on Fourth of July too!

Nashnet

Fri Jul 04, 2003 9:18 pm

Ah, thank you!!! I'm glad you like 'em! Happy 4th to you!

Sat Jul 05, 2003 6:23 am

Excellent work, Mike! I thought your transitions were really smooth, and the whole thing is just great! Elvis should probably get some credit as well. ;) Great timing on your completion of this, too. Hope you've had a great 4th.

Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:28 pm

Oh, yeah, Elvis does deserve the credit... man, what a performance! Thank you for suggesting that performance for me to use, too, as it's one I generally don't look at too often. :)