Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

FTD Raise Prices?

Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:37 am

Shop Elvis has the single disc "All Shook Up" listed for $29.98; is this going to be the new price for future FTD's? This is way too much for a single disc! What's up?

Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:23 am

I don't know if they (shopelvis) have risen their prices or not, but my All Shook Up cd was $29.98 with shipping and handling included!!!

Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:06 am

I've always paid $30.00 for my single disc FTD's from Elvis-Today (that includes shipping).

I thought that was pretty much the going rate.

RKS

Re: FTD Raise Prices?

Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:49 pm

Deke Rivers II wrote:Shop Elvis has the single disc "All Shook Up" listed for $29.98; is this going to be the new price for future FTD's? This is way too much for a single disc! What's up?

Perhaps this is due to the dollar's drop in value against the euro?
It makes it interesting for Europeans to import from the USA as we pay some 20% less. But it also means that items from Europe are 20% more expensive in the USA.

Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:41 pm

16.00 GBP
United Kingdom Pounds=29.4312 USD
United States Dollars

Since day one in the uk.

Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:01 pm

The $29.98 does not include the shipping and handling; All the other ones at this moment are still 24.98 plus shipping and handling.

Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:24 pm

Deke Rivers II wrote:The $29.98 does not include the shipping and handling; All the other ones at this moment are still 24.98 plus shipping and handling.

I jus told you that $29.98 is what I paid for my All Shook Up FTD including shipping and handling. That's all.

Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:39 pm

Luuk wrote:
Deke Rivers II wrote:Shop Elvis has the single disc "All Shook Up" listed for $29.98; is this going to be the new price for future FTD's? This is way too much for a single disc! What's up?

It makes it interesting for Europeans to import from the USA as we pay some 20% less. But it also means that items from Europe are 20% more expensive in the USA.

It's strange if the dollar rate is taking affect now since dollar was even more weaker earlier this year. 1 euro was 1.30 dollars.

It's great indeed for us that dollar is weak. When I ordered some FTD's from Shop Elvis they cost me only 20 euros including shipping. They cost 25-30 euros if I buy them here and that's without the shipping.

Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:12 pm

Luuk wrote:

Not true, I pay €21.98 for a FTD, single or double. That's $27,29.

Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:21 pm

Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:34 pm

I always get my FTD releases from 'Elvis - The Man & His Music' magazine. They are dead reliable and charge £15.99 (double CDs the same price).

Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:42 am

i paid $50 including postage and all that sh*t for Spring tours 77. i found out it was a rip off, only a damn cardboard case!

i don't regret buying it for the material though :D

Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:04 am

elvisjnr wrote:i paid $50 including postage and all that sh*t for Spring tours 77. i found out it was a rip off, only a damn cardboard case!

i don't regret buying it for the material though :D

If you don't mind, could you please direct us to stay away from where ever it was you got ripped from??? :wink:

Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:10 am

oh it was'nt a copy or anything, it was just such a high price for so little that pissed me off. i've been TRULY ripped off when i bought Night fever in Vegas and NYE FTD on Ebay For over $20 each, and found out it was a copy. that guy is out of business

Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:42 pm

I pay 21.50 euro without shipping. And it still is this price from when they started the label.

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:52 am

minkahed wrote:I don't know if they (shopelvis) have risen their prices or not, but my All Shook Up cd was $29.98 with shipping and handling included!!!

Maybe you got it during their recent free shipping promotion?

All the CD's at the Graceland shops went up to $29.99, it can't be long before they all are at shopelvis either. Stock up before it's too late! :wink:

Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:05 am

LovingYou wrote:
minkahed wrote:I don't know if they (shopelvis) have risen their prices or not, but my All Shook Up cd was $29.98 with shipping and handling included!!!

Maybe you got it during their recent free shipping promotion?

No...

Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:08 am

LovingYou wrote:All the CD's at the Graceland shops went up to $29.99, it can't be long before they all are at shopelvis either.

It's not happened yet. They are still $24.99 and cheapest in the U.S.

So what that there is usually something wrong with your order! They're still the cheapest.