Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

New DVDs available in US

Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:11 pm

Taken from EIN.

Aloha From Hawaii, The Alternate Hawaii & '68 Comeback DVD Re-Release

Aloha From Hawaii, The Alternate Aloha and The '68 Comeback Special have been newly released in the USA by Finley Holiday Film Corp exclusively for EPE "With Newly Re-mastered Sound & Video" The two Aloha DVD's have new cover art.
Contrary to our belief we were to receive old stock of this DVD this is actually a New 2003 release by Finley Holiday Film Corp Exclusively for EPE "With Newly Re-mastered Sound & Video"

Wonder when the rest of the world will get them?

:D

Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:24 pm

Sam -

I Wonder if these are the long-awaited 'all-singing-all-dancing' ultimate versions promised by the estate ?

Would have thought they would have been released with a bit more of a fanfare than this.

Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:35 pm

They seem to think this is the new version. There was no detail about the content of the DVd's on the site.

8)

Whats the deal here?

Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:27 pm

Are these the updated releases promised by EPE? If not why would they re-release the old one's when they are supposedly coming out with the new versions with the deleated songs put back in? I'm confused as hell here folk's. If they are not the new versions I'm not going to waste my money on the same dvd's I already have. Maybe the deal fell through with publishing rights and they decided to re-release the old ones? If this is the case this is a let down for me because I have waited to get the new ones. I emailed EPE about this I want to hear what they have to say.

Steve :(