Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

About Elvis painting

Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:42 pm

Hi everybody!
I don't know if you remember me. Almost a year ago, an Elvis collector and I started this hughe project. I had to do 6 paintings representing Elvis most important parts of his life. I showed some of those but I had to stop because it's a bit risky. And I think you all understand why. I'm dying to show the rest of the project but all I can do is talk about it. I'm on my fifth painting so it's almost done. Believe me it's a collosall work. But at the same time, it is the most rewarding and interesting project I've ever made. Elvis is the most difficult face to do because everybody know him. I've improved my skills more than I've ever imagine. And! I've discovered one of the most incredible human being of the history of entertaining. I've done so many research on M.Presley that I've become a real fan. He became an inspiration to me by giving everything I got for every single details of every painting that I made. Giving my best has become my personnal philosophy.
The project is almost finish and i'm really thankfull to the one who directed this project, he has been a real partner. Everytime I needed a picture of something, he found it and brought it to me.
I feel a little bit sad because there's only two paintings left to do. I guess every good thing has to come to an end.

If you really want to see one of my Elvis painting (not related to the project) go there: [http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22400732/]

Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:15 am

Nice painting but A bit of photoshop from the original image yields a nicer result:

Image[/img]

Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:20 am

But it will never replace a hand made painting. ;)

Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:56 am

Bring me all the black velvet in the land!!!

Tom

Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:18 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Bring me all the black velvet in the land!!!

Tom

:lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:08 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Bring me all the black velvet in the land!!!

Tom

??