Q1:What websites have info on the R'neckin remix? Q2..Q3....

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Simon
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Q1:What websites have info on the R'neckin remix? Q2..Q3....

Post by Simon »

Q1: What websites will I find info on the Rubberneckin remix?

From time to time I've read facts about this remix in the forum that are not found in any of the news sections on this site. For example... The UK and US release dates for the new track... Names of DJs other than Oakenfold who were commissioned by BMG to remix the song.

Q2: Which / how many DJs have been commissioned to remix the song Will they all be released or only the Oakenfold version (apparently he went back to the studio cause his original attempt wasn't as good as someone elses see below.)

elvis56 writes in his post titled [Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:17 pm, Elvis In-Cognito, Fischer Spooner, Oakenfold & ???] (harvard style referencing) "It would also appear BMG/RCA have commisioned 3 other DJs to do mixes as well. The now common one being Paul Oakenfold, which we are told is gonna be the single. Rumour has it though, that he is currently re-working his first offering due to a favoured, and by all accounts pretty outstanding mix done by FischerSpooner.
There is also a 3rd DJ mix as well, BMG is giving little away as to who this may be. Anyone out there know who?"

Q3: Who did the Elvis In-Cognito remix a fan or pro... what is their name?

elvis_king

Post by elvis_king »

maybe they do many remixes of the song ?
other artists has different persons doing remixes of their song on ther CD maxisingles.
Maybe Paul Oakenfold doing the originalversion remix that appears as the single shown on MTV and other music-channels if we get a video.

rockinrebel

Post by rockinrebel »

I’ve been trying to verify this information myself but have had no luck as yet. I am pretty certain though, that all of the remixes that have been made available for download so far have been homemade. We probably won’t hear BMG’s approved remix of the track until the promo copies start circulating.

allison
Registered for: 20 years 9 months

Post by allison »

I have a copy of the CD Rubberneckin 2003 groove mix. It is brilliant. I'm hoping it will be available to all soon. It certainly should be. I don't know any websites you can get it from - sorry.