Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

The New EPE !

Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:26 am

Regarding the illness of Nancy Walters (Elvis co-star from Blue Hawaii)they decided not to mention this at all.
An EPE spokesperson said they only do that where they is a "vested interest" .
I guess vested interest = $
EPE hang your heads in shame.
The old personal touch has now gone,gone,gone.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:55 pm

I forgot to post this quote:

<b>"The most glaring incidence of this was omitting mention of Janelle McComb at the Presidents' Brunch. "</b>

Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:36 pm

That really is bad.

Elvis really doesn't come into the equation with them anymore. He really is just a vehicle from which they will make more and more money.

They'd probably prefer to do it without him altogether if they could.

:cry: sad times.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:04 pm

I thought this was like this a while before the take over?.

The only thing i bought that was to do the estate,was last years DELUX dvd sets.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ = EPE

EP must be spinning in his grave,i mean think of what he use to do with his $$$ etc,and this lot go for anything (*more or less) to make a buck or 2.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:22 pm

The deluxe DVD's of "'68 Comeback" and "Aloha" came as a huge surprise to me. I just didn't think EPE was capable of doing something like that. But I have never ever bought anything else from them, and I guess I won't do it in the future either. I mean, "Elvis By The Presleys" was a joke and that's why I just don't care about the rumoured 2007 anthology. I'm sure it will include some great clips of Elvis but I'm also sure it will include TONS of clips of Bono, Priscilla, Bono, Priscilla's father, Priscilla's mother, Bono, Bono, Bono's brother, Bono, Bono's friends, and other celebrites. Kind of like that pathetic "Elvis Lives" special. I felt ashamed when I watched that. In fact, when I heard Bono's "poem", I was seriously considering leaving the Elvis world for good! :shock: :oops:

Keith Richards, Jr.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:27 pm

Keith Richards, Jr. wrote:The deluxe DVD's of "'68 Comeback" and "Aloha" came as a huge surprise to me. I just didn't think EPE was capable of doing something like that. But I have never ever bought anything else from them, and I guess I won't do it in the future either. I mean, "Elvis By The Presleys" was a joke and that's why I just don't care about the rumoured 2007 anthology. I'm sure it will include some great clips of Elvis but I'm also sure it will include TONS of clips of Bono, Priscilla, Bono, Priscilla's father, Priscilla's mother, Bono, Bono, Bono's brother, Bono, Bono's friends, and other celebrites. Kind of like that pathetic "Elvis Lives" special. I felt ashamed when I watched that. In fact, when I heard Bono's "poem", I was seriously considering leaving the Elvis world for good! :shock: :oops:

Keith Richards, Jr.

Just wait for the deluxe edition of EOT in 2072 plus a big party..The 100 years of EOT event.. and also in 2070 from TTWII...
I won´t be here but some of you may be....