Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

David Stanley and Lew Allen interview

Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:30 pm

Friday 26 August, the official opening of a real Elvis exhibition took place in the 'Beurs van Berlage' in Amsterdam. The evening was only for members of the press, so a delegation of the RMA-team travelled to the Dutch capital. The items displayed, range from a 70s Mercedes to a pair of boots with a matching pistol (!), all come from the private collection of Elvis' step-brother David Stanley. On Wednesday 31 August you can listen to an impression of the exhibition in The Memphis Flash on http://www.radio-miamigo.nl We have two interviews: one with David Stanley, and also one with Lew Allen who made a legendary series of concert photo's in 1956.

Hi

Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:06 pm

Just out of curiosity, what's David's (the Headhunter!) theory this time?
Was Elvis kidnapped by Martians? Did the Cosa Nostra do him in?
You never know what David will come up with it.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:13 am

Huh!!!
Proberly come from the collection of 'Paul Leecher'?

Why would anyone want to go and see him for?

I know what i would say to him.

'Can you smell that David?? Is it cows?? No , hang on ,is it sheep, no, i know what it is David, its Bullshit!!! :wink:

Sean

Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:58 am

Sean Ryan wrote:
'Can you smell that David?? Is it cows?? No , hang on ,is it sheep, no, i know what it is David, its Bullshit!!! :wink:

Sean

The ORIG DELBOY.

He"s a jafa

?

he"s seedless.

CLASS.

Re: Hi

Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:08 am

Simon1 wrote:Just out of curiosity, what's David's (the Headhunter!) theory this time?
You never know what David will come up with it.

I believe david's current theory, not to be confused with any of his prior theories, is that Elvis intentionally took his own life. He says Elvis took 3 times the normal amount of pills, knowing what it would do to him, because of the imminent (?) release of Elvis: What Happened?

Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:02 pm

Firstly, The book Elvis:What Happened? had already been released when Elvis died and i doubt Elvis would have been so worked up by its release that he would have taken his own life.
Secondly, i dont think he would have intentionally taken his own life and left his 9-year old daughter without a father.
Thirdly, Elvis was very religous and to have taken his own life is totally against what he would have believed in.
Forthly, Elvis was looking forward to the tour he was about to go on and had lost abit of weight for it and pictures taken before he died showed he looked ok.Certainly not the behaviour of a man who was so worried about that book coming out that he would have taken his own life.
David Stanley talks a load of crap and should be thrown to the lions for saying the things he has said. :twisted:
Sean

Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:50 pm

Along with the rest of the M M.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:16 pm

Elvis was so unfortunate to have this kind of 'brother' around him during his lifetime. The fake has always been a pretender and a devil in disguise. He's a real shame and disgrace to the Elvis legacy and also a very bad testimony to the Gospel world. It was HIM who was once the predator in the pulpit. Makes me want to puke!

The Asian fans would definately NOT welcome him.
Last edited by CD King on Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:21 pm

Turner should arrest him :roll: :roll:

Re: Hi

Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:07 pm

[quote="minni1"][quote="Simon1"]Just out of curiosity, what's David's (the Headhunter!) theory this time?
You never know what David will come up with it.[/quote]
I believe david's current theory, not to be confused with any of his prior theories, is that Elvis intentionally took his own life. He says Elvis took 3 times the normal amount of pills, knowing what it would do to him, because of the imminent (?) release of Elvis: What Happened?[/quote]

To bad that the toxicology report conflicts with Stanley. It showed all medications where withen therputic quanitities with the exception of the codiene.

And the levels that the codeine were at were not alone enough to cause an OD. The combination of them all maybe.

He should have stolen the Elvis was gay idea from mom. At least there was no hard evedience to prove him wrong like there is in this case. What a loser.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:14 pm

If the Stanley brothers had done their job and checked on Elvis as they should have on the 16th, maybe mr P. would have survived that time. Besides, what do the Stanley brothers know? They took a lot during that time and the memory is maybe not all clear.

The suicide theory has dismissed by members of the Memphis mafia (Stanleys were not members) like Billy Smith. He knew Elvis.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:42 pm

Yeah,
David Stanley is just cashing in on Elvis's memory and coming out with the same old rubbish.I just wished he would go away and get a life.

He knows he can make quick cash by saying whatever he wants to cause he was there.What rubbish!!!

When he dies, no one will no cause he is a nobody.He'll be lucky if the undertaker turns up. :lol:
What a loser.
Sean

Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:06 am

I'm sure he just came up with a new theory to put him in the limelight so he could promote his new book. Here's the article, for those interested. Personally, I wouldn't go see him, he holds no interest for me. He's an insignificant POS IMO!http://www.elvis-express.com/suicide.html

Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:44 am

minni1 wrote:I'm sure he just came up with a new theory to put him in the limelight so he could promote his new book. Here's the article, for those interested. Personally, I wouldn't go see him, he holds no interest for me. He's an insignificant POS IMO!http://www.elvis-express.com/suicide.html

Hmm, I couldn't have said it better myself.

I remember when David said with a straight face that Albert Goldman's Elvis was "the best, most accurate book ever written about Elvis." That was just prior to the release of the Albert Goldman / David Stanley paperback book, "Elvis: The Last 24 Hours," in which the authors claimed Elvis committed suicide because he was impotent.

What a low life.