Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

On Tour Outtakes....

Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:25 pm

HI!

Recived my 2 dvds of this great Event. Must say it really met my dreams about this. Cool to see them rehersal and how El would like it to sound the way HE wanted it...
Think of an Elvis Outtake With this material added, it must be the best Elvis release since... Well his first record...

As I said... So Great.... 8)

Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:24 pm

EPE

Court

Judge

Finds you

$600

3 years jail.

:cry:

:P

Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:02 pm

I am one of the less fortunate ones who bought an Elvis On Tour "outtakes" DVD. I have just one disc with the Burning Love Rehearsals etc. Any kind soul care to burn the disk which contains Johnny B Goode for me? I will compensate you for your time and disc.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:11 am

iamhekev wrote:EPE

Court

Judge

Finds you

$600

3 years jail.

:cry:
If the judge "finds" us $600, do we get to keep it? Now if he fines us $600, then thats a different story.

:P

Re: On Tour Outtakes....

Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:08 am

TigerMan wrote:Recived my 2 dvds of this great Event.

SHHH!!

You shouldn't talk about this on here. There are people moving into place as we speak. They are going to get us all.

There are people checking on us and talking to all our friends to find out about us. Get rid of your DVD's now. Don't wait another minute.

I have to go now. The SWAT team has my house surrounded and they are on the bullhorn telling me to come out with my outtakes in the air.

If I have access to a computer where I'm going, I'll keep you informed of where they're taking me.

They just threw riot gas through the window.

They'll never take me alive!!!!

Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:32 am

Elvis Presley

" I washed my hand in muddy waters, i washed my hands, oh but they didnt come clean.
Well I asked the judge now when's my time up
He said son, oh you know we won't forget
If you try just to keep your hands clean
We might just make a good man of you yet
Oh I couldn't wait to get my time up
I broke out, broke out of Nashville jail
I just crossed the state-line of Georgia
Well I can hear those bloodhounds on my trail
I washed my hands in muddy water"

Over and out 8)

Re: On Tour Outtakes....

Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:36 am

Rob wrote:
TigerMan wrote:Recived my 2 dvds of this great Event.

SHHH!!

You shouldn't talk about this on here. There are people moving into place as we speak. They are going to get us all.

There are people checking on us and talking to all our friends to find out about us. Get rid of your DVD's now. Don't wait another minute.

I have to go now. The SWAT team has my house surrounded and they are on the bullhorn telling me to come out with my outtakes in the air.

If I have access to a computer where I'm going, I'll keep you informed of where they're taking me.

They just threw riot gas through the window.

They'll never take me alive!!!!

I'm the one who turned you in Rob. I was granted amnesty if I would turn in the main source. I really didn't know who it was so I just gave them you. I am now allowed to leave the FBI headquarters in Washington DC. I have been there for two weeks now. Everyone who pm'ed me about the dvd's will be getting a visit very soon. Sorry guys, have to look out for me and my family.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:46 am

joeclark wrote:I am one of the less fortunate ones who bought an Elvis On Tour "outtakes" DVD. I have just one disc with the Burning Love Rehearsals etc. Any kind soul care to burn the disk which contains Johnny B Goode for me? I will compensate you for your time and disc.

Be careful if ebay is your source! Some sellers are selling EOT as a ONE disc package. :twisted:

Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:47 am

:idea: :lol:
Hey, quickly get rid of the illegal EOT DVD's before they search you and find them. I can help you out: Send them to me as soon as possible and then I will immediately destroy all that illegal stuff for you ok ? I promise not to have a look at the contents ! :wink: