Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

John Wilkinson Event

Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:33 pm

Are any of the UK guys here going to the Essential Elvis John Wilkinson event in Shoreham on Sea tomorrow ?

The last event they held with Sam Thompson last Novenber, was one of the best Elvis related functions i have ever been to.

Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:11 pm

Yes! Myself and Tigerman GB are going to be there. Really looking forward to it.

Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:40 am

I'll be there too, cant wait. :D

Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:01 am

Where is Shoreham-on-sea ?

Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:04 am

Its in West Sussex, just a few miles along the coast from Brighton.

Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:06 am

Steve -

They tell me I was born there !

It's down in Sussex and lies West of Brighton & Hove.

Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:23 am

Hey Colin, good to have you back again. Hope your holiday was swell and I hope you came back to a more mundane thing than last year.

Thns for the info and to bring you up to date just check out the clips in my signature :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:55 am

Steve -

You wrote:
Hey Colin, good to have you back again. Hope your holiday was swell and I hope you came back to a more mundane thing than last year

Thanks - yeah, everything is fine this time !

[Actually, it was last year too; the burglary was while I was in hospital earlier this year].

Hey - those clips are great !

BTW - a strange thing: when I went on holiday, I had exactly 9,000 posts.

On my return, I've had to post a couple to bring me back to that total - very odd !

Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:01 am

Welcome back!

Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:22 pm

ColinB wrote:Steve -

You wrote:
Hey Colin, good to have you back again. Hope your holiday was swell and I hope you came back to a more mundane thing than last year

Thanks - yeah, everything is fine this time !

[Actually, it was last year too; the burglary was while I was in hospital earlier this year].

Hey - those clips are great !

BTW - a strange thing: when I went on holiday, I had exactly 9,000 posts.

On my return, I've had to post a couple to bring me back to that total - very odd !

Colin, you were penalized a post for taking time off, welcome back my friend!

Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:46 pm

Renan/Joe -

Thanks, guys !

Aren't Steve's clips great ?

Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:16 pm

Well i hope Londonflash and Tigerman GB enjoyed themselves last night as much as me and my wife did, John Wilkinson was on great form. Though i would have enjoyed myself a little more if i had been the lucky sod who won one of John`s guitars in the raffle !

Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:21 pm

ColinB wrote:Renan/Joe -

Thanks, guys !

Aren't Steve's clips great ?

Yes they were... :?
Really terrific...

Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:54 pm

Ezz wrote:Well i hope Londonflash and Tigerman GB enjoyed themselves last night as much as me and my wife did, John Wilkinson was on great form. Though i would have enjoyed myself a little more if i had been the lucky sod who won one of John`s guitars in the raffle !

Errol - it was brilliant. John's a real character and he had some great stories. A true gent, and the TTWII and EOT outtakes were mindblowing!

Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:58 pm

I can only agree with London Flash, it was a great night, the only thing that spoiled it for me was that LF & I had to leave early to get back up to London, I'm trying to sort out some better arrangements for next time in order to stay longer. 8)