Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

How many of you Elvis fans have children?

Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:41 am

Here in America tomorrow is Fathers Day.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all you Dads. I hope your day is a great one! Let us know if any of you get any Elvis gifts.

Darrell

Happy Fathers Day

Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:47 am

I have three children, ages 15, 18 and 21v and they enjoy listening to Elvis with me.

Darrell

2 kids

Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:41 am

We do have 2 kids :D

My son Kevin , almost 10 :twisted:
My daughter , Lisa-marie , almost 5 , singing every day See see rider :D

Ron & Jessica - Netherlands

PS : we made a great update : http://www.promosed-land.ontheweb.com

Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:53 am

3 sons

Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:04 pm

We have two children, a 43 year old son, John, and 42 year old daughter Tracey. They have three daughters each.

They are all primarily Beethoven and Elvis fans:-)

Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:28 pm

I have a daughter, Nova, she is 15 months old now. And as soon as she hears rockabilly music she starts 'dancing'. That's really fun to see.

Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:11 pm

I have one five year old daughter and a two 'n a half yers old son. Thet both like Elvis music and his movies (especially the ones with kids in them). Oh and they like Beethoven too, stupid dog!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:20 pm

I have three children. Who says it gets easier the older they get? :oops:

:lol:

Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:28 pm

I have 2 kids boy 12 girl 5,, both like elvis a lot.. and to all the dads around the world happy fathers day from me and my kids

Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:54 pm

Best wishes from me, as well. I have two boys--Taylor is 7, Tanner is 5. They both enjoy Elvis, although the older one likes him much more than the younger one. Taylor loves "Suspicious Minds," while Tanner tends to prefer "See See Rider" (Aloha versions of each).

Happy Father's Day!

3 Children

Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:35 am

We have 3 children.

Lance Aaron-16
Shawna Marie-13
Joshua Garon-6

Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:46 pm

A Boy (3) & a Girl (1); my Son's 3 favourite songs are:

- A little Less Conversation
- Suspicious Minds ("Caught in a Trap")
- In The Ghetto ("Snow Flies")

He was last heard singing "Walk a Mile in My Shoes"; all this with no prompting from his parents (both die-hards);

Carrying your 3 yr old son on your shoulders while he's singing "In The Ghetto" at the top of his voice is an experience I can tell you.....now for that recording contract.......

do we have children

Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:22 pm

Hi,
I have 5 children. 1 boy
4 girls

and carolyn, i really do hope they get easier when they get older :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Angel

Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:53 pm

Got a little lad, naily 3 years old. He loves "Wearin' that loved on look" and doesn't realise that it's called "Wearin' that loved on look" he thinks it's called "Baby".

Dad, can we have "Baby" on!

He's loved that record since he was about 18 months old.

Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:30 pm

carolynlm wrote:Yes, Angel, kids do get better. I'd say you have about 22 years to go.... :lol: :lol:

I suppose 2 out of three aint bad. One of mine still causes a bit of concern. But he has a good heart. :D

8)

who has children

Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:49 pm

22 years :cry:

You're not giving me much hope here Carolyn

I do love them all thought, even if they are hard work

:D :D :D

Angel