Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis And Me

Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:19 pm

Hi All,
I was watching Elvis and Me yesterday and what baffled me on this video was Priscilla mentioned Joe and Jerry as his friends and bodyguards but to my surprise there was no mention of Red or Sonny or Marty or Lamar why was this does anyone know :?:

Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:38 pm

Yes, I would say someone does know and that someone would be Priscilla.

Re: Elvis And Me

Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:39 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:Hi All,
I was watching Elvis and Me yesterday and what baffled me on this video was Priscilla mentioned Joe and Jerry as his friends and bodyguards but to my surprise there was no mention of Red or Sonny or Marty or Lamar why was this does anyone know :?:

Elvis what happened
Revelations of the Memphis Mafia
Elvis (Albert Goldman)

Just to name 3 reasons!

Re: Elvis And Me

Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:50 pm

Luuk wrote:
TCBinaflash wrote:Hi All,

Elvis what happened
Revelations of the Memphis Mafia
Elvis (Albert Goldman)

Just to name 3 reasons!

SURE! :wink:

ok

Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:38 pm

Ok well was this story meant to be an accurate account of her time with Elvis, how can it be when she decides to leave important people out of her story and changes names what else is fake about this story then.
I mean she was upset with the guys but she still choose to tell the story that Elvis raped her whats worse the guys or Elvis taking her :wink:
either tell a story and lie or tell a story with all the facts and not fiction

Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:10 am

All movies of this type change names. Does not mean the story is not true. They only have a certain amount of time. They can't cover everything or everybody.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:47 pm

They sometimes can't even cover the truth!

Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:27 pm

mark you need to read the book child bride to get a better picture of the ex, mrs presley. :wink: