Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Houston Astrodome Video footage!

Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:59 pm

This has been added to the Elvis 'Insiders' site. I am an 'Outsider'! :wink: This screenshot looks in quite good quality. Anyone seen it before?

Image

Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:03 pm

not me, only footage i've seen is from 74, thats a first from me, looks to be in the pearl suit

Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:05 pm

So what's next?

Collector's claiming that they have 10 hours of unreleased, never before seen professional footage (preferable in good sound and picture quality) of all the Houston Astrodome gigs..? :wink:

Br
Kristian

Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:15 pm

Kristian Hjelmaas wrote:So what's next?

Collector's claiming that they have 10 hours of unreleased, never before seen professional footage (preferable in good sound and picture quality) of all the Houston Astrodome gigs..? :wink:

Br
Kristian


That would be a dream come true! :wink:

Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:17 pm

Well I have 846 hours in total of Houston Astrodome footage but that goes down to about 10 hours of concert footage in pristine sound and vision. :wink:

Hi

Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:25 pm

I have about 80 hours of Houston 1970 footage, all the rehearsals, all the shows, 2 pressconferences, but you know, it gets very tiresome, it's 80 hours of just Elvis. :wink:

Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:28 pm

Also, the songlist for all shows is almost identical, jeezzz, I will gladly trade about 40 hours of this stuff with 40 hours of pro footage of Madison Square Garden and New Year's Eve Pittsburgh with someone.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:35 pm

Simon,

Check your PM's! :wink: :wink:

Hi

Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:41 pm

Oh my lord Delboy, I never would have thought you had 40 hours of pro footage of Elvis' final concert tour and all the hotel/airport arrrivals.
I hope it's okay I discuss it here instead of PM' you.
I mean I think it's mean if we mega collectors keep secrets from the average fan, don't you agree? We don't wanna come across as elitists or something now do we! By the way, I just stumbled over a suitcase I totally forgot about with all the private films that Elvis took of Cilla in white panties, I guess it's about some 30 odd hours. Interested in that perhaps Delboy?

Re: Hi

Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:51 pm

Simon1 wrote:I just stumbled over a suitcase I totally forgot about with all the private films that Elvis took of Cilla in white panties, I guess it's about some 30 odd hours. Interested in that perhaps Delboy?

Well that's 10 hours more than I have! I'll trade for footage of Elvis' little known threesome in Vegas with Linda Thompson and Sheila Ryan. It's only about 2 hours but perfect quality!

Hi

Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:01 pm

Only 2 hours? Hum, I heard just the foreplay took 2 hours already but anyway, I am definitely interested. It will nicely compliment the footage I already have of an oiled-up wrestling match between Linda and Joyce Bova. Not too many know about this footage either. You could call it underground footage but nonetheless it is very watchable.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:34 pm

I have only 100 hours of Astrodome 1970. Including the backstage where Elvis sings a short version of "Delta Lady"..
It´s incredible...and 2 hours of pro footage with November 1970 concerts filmed by MGM as backup footage...

Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:46 pm

Right.

I have 10,042 hours of Elvis, butt nekkid, whistlin' Dixie in the Houston Astrodome, with a pair of white panties on his head.

Quite frankly, it's disturbing, and I never want to see it again.

:lol:

Jules

Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:47 pm

Isn't this amateur footage, that has been added to the Insiders site, on the "Return To Splendour" release?

Astrodome 1970, excellent info

http://www4.sul.com.br/epkingd/domee.htm

Re: Hi

Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:04 pm

Simon1 wrote:Only 2 hours? Hum, I heard just the foreplay took 2 hours already but anyway, I am definitely interested. It will nicely compliment the footage I already have of an oiled-up wrestling match between Linda and Joyce Bova. Not too many know about this footage either. You could call it underground footage but nonetheless it is very watchable.


But are they wearing white panties ?

Hi

Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:09 pm

In the beginning they are Steve, but at one point they go all crazy and take the panties off. As a matter of fact I have those very panties for sale with full authentication papers. It comes complete with oil spots.
Only serious inqueries please.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:12 pm

Picture Homer Simpson being given the deeds to a doughnut factory and all the Duff beer he can drink.

Re: Hi

Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:12 pm

Simon1 wrote:In the beginning they are Steve, but at one point they go all crazy and take the panties off. As a matter of fact I have those very panties for sale with full authentication papers. It comes complete with oil spots.
Only serious inqueries please.


Steve will be ordering shortly :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:28 pm

Hey guys... you forgot to mention Elvis singing "Anyway You Want Me", "Paralysed" and "I Feel So Bad" on March, 1st, 1970 in Astrodome.... Of course it was backstage.. :lol: :wink:

Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:42 pm

Well that's nothing. I have a first generation video of Elvis being born! :lol: Just kididng.

No, seriously though. Is there really footage of Elvis, Linda and Sheila Ryan Caan in a 3-some? :shock: Or is this all just a joke? If it were real wouldn't it have gotten out to tabloids by now?

Hi

Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:42 pm

Lakeisha wrote:Well that's nothing. I have a first generation video of Elvis being born! :lol: Just kididng.

No, seriously though. Is there really footage of Elvis, Linda and Sheila Ryan Caan in a 3-some? :shock: Or is this all just a joke? If it were real wouldn't it have gotten out to tabloids by now?


Hi Lakeisha,

Take a wild guess :D

Simon

Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:43 am

Melanie wrote:Isn't this amateur footage, that has been added to the Insiders site, on the "Return To Splendour" release?


Yes, it is the same amatuer footage.