Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Linda Thompson, August 18th '77

Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:05 am

Here is a (sad) photo (although not mine) of Linda, at Elvis' funeral. What is interesting about this picture is, that here was a woman that no doubt loved and saved Elvis (from death) a few times, and also, here is a woman (Linda) that Lisa Marie phoned, moments after the death scene/s at Graceland, but she still had to fly to Memphis on a commercial flight, because bitch - faced 'Cilla refused to fly her (on the Lisa Marie)! I wonder what Linda was thinking as she was walking away! Just wanted to share this photo!

Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:09 am

Thanks thefunkyangel!!!!!!

Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:15 am

She looks so sad in that pic. I bet she felt like she was all alone in the world by the way she looks. :(

Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:49 am

[img]http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3223/lindathompsonnofuneraldeelvis9.jpg[img]

Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:50 am

Why should Linda have been on the flight with Priscilla and company?

Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:46 am

How in the hell do u get these rare and unusual pix funky?

as alwayz, Thankx!!!

Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:42 pm

minkahed wrote:How in the hell do u get these rare and unusual pix funky?

as alwayz, Thankx!!!

That's what makes him the funky one that he is. Good work, again, ye master of all things funky!! :D

Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:38 pm

Bless you Brother Hoots!

Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:52 pm

Me wrote:Why should Linda have been on the flight with Priscilla and company?

Priscilla did it just to make a point to Linda, she was also quoted as saying on the flight "This is now my plane and she isn't going to ride it!" by Shirley (Joe's girlfriend at the time)

Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:28 pm

Regardless of how shabbily she was treated, Linda sure as hell got last laughs in the looks department. She's held up much better than Ms. Beaulieu.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:52 pm

EagleUSA wrote:Regardless of how shabbily she was treated, Linda sure as hell got last laughs in the looks department. She's held up much better than Ms. Beaulieu.

I think Priscilla looks real good for a 61 year old woman who's had 2 kids at that! So does Myrna Smith who is about the same age as Priscilla. But Linda you gotta remember that Linda was the beauty queen. Not Cilla.

Although I personally think out of those 3, Myrna has held up the most. But that has a lot to do with her blackness. Plus she has always been small boned and had a small frame. Us black women are known for looking much younger than we actually are. I read a story in "Black Hair" Magainze that said only black women can be 75 and look 45 without plastic surgury. It's in our blood.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:41 pm

Lakeisha wrote:...I read a story in "Black Hair" Magainze that said only black women can be 75 and look 45 without plastic surgury. It's in our blood.

In Dick Clark's, too! :D

Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:32 am

Although I personally think out of those 3, Myrna has held up the most. But that has a lot to do with her blackness. Plus she has always been small boned and had a small frame. Us black women are known for looking much younger than we actually are. I read a story in "Black Hair" Magainze that said only black women can be 75 and look 45 without plastic surgury. It's in our blood.

That could be very true, but also very true to oriental women and european women.

one country that I found had the most unbelievably exquisite, gorgeous women I have ever seen with these eyes, is when I visited Italy last year.

oh damn, do those Italians know how to live...party...drink...more party...and let's not forget...EAT!!! The food was absolutely AMAZING!!!

I had an awesome time and I'll definetely go back.

Germany was absolutely beautiful as well and those young German girls with that blonde glistenin' hair blowing in the wind....ugh

well

Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:24 pm

Well 1st of all what a Fab pic, 2nd i feel that out of all the women that has dated Elvis i strongly believe that Linda is still very much in love witth Elvis. she speak about him with passion in her eyes and heart, she also gets very excited when ever she talks about him.
not as fake as the other women including Priscilla

Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:43 pm

Lakeisha wrote:Although I personally think out of those 3, Myrna has held up the most. But that has a lot to do with her blackness. Plus she has always been small boned and had a small frame.

When I saw Myrna at the concert I thought she looked fantastic. She was the one with the most energy to burn on that stage.
I managed to shake hands after the show with most of them, but not Myrna, she escaped me.

I knew someone who was with them on the coach afterwards and I sent them a text to go tell Myrna its a good job she didn't shake my hand as I would have pulled her off the stage and took her home with me. :lol: