Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

hello i'm a newbie to the forum & a question

Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:34 am

hi to everybody on this forum, ive been avidly reading about the "on tour outtakes" but what is the full running time,ive noticed there's reports of 3 hrs to over 60 hrs,whats the final tally.

noodles

Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:45 am

Welcome to the board.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:59 am

umm...was that the answer? I seemed to miss the digits.

Oh yeah, welcome Noodles. Loved your character in Once Upon A Time. Though you could have treated the girl better.

Noodles

Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:38 am

"Run along Noodles. You're mommy is calling." Great movie. Top 5 of gangster flicks. Anyway, welcome the machine, Noodles.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:39 am

As you're new you might need to know that you can ask questions about subjects being discussed in their relevant thread rather than opening a new one.

Noodles

Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:41 am

"Run along Noodles. You're mommy is calling." Great movie. Top 5 of gangster flicks. Anyway, welcome the machine, Noodles.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:58 am

Saw it at the cinema (1985?) was the longest film I've ever sat through - no intermission! I didn't mind one bit, I was mesmerised by it. Fantastic film.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:01 am

Welcome buddy!

Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:59 am

Welcome on board noodles. Asians loves noodles, so don't you worry about some of those morons here. The answer to your such an easy question is that the true and real full running time's final tally are 72 hrs and not 3 hrs or 60 hrs. If you've been offered the 3 hrs or 60 hrs, forget them...GO for the 72 hours ones..or you'll miss out those great footages of The KING jaming with the TCB band while the no good Colonel Tom Parker and good old Vernon Presley holding hands dancing to "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Friggin Face".

Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:34 am

Noodles,

As you can tell some of the boardmembers are very funny and apparently not very interested in new members on to board.

Regarding your question:

- The 2 DVD-set "The making of Elvis on tour" contains three hours of outtakes.

- There is more outtakes from On Tour. Some claim 60 och 72 hours and I have seen information that claim even more material exists, but apparently a lot of it is location footage.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:49 am

I thought I had the largest collection of "Elvis On Tour" after sitting through 82 hrs of it. Then I realized my repeat button was switched on!!!! :oops:

only joking!!!

8)

Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:01 am

That type o dvd then sam u l?.

Your eyes lad,yer eyes.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:57 am

iamhekev wrote:That type o dvd then sam u l?.

Your eyes lad,yer eyes.

My age Kev, My age!!! :lol:

:twisted:

Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:23 pm

thanks for the welcome guys

Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:00 pm

noodles wrote:thanks for the welcome guys

We are not all guys :D

Welcome to the mad house :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:33 pm

Steve_M wrote:As you're new you might need to know that you can ask questions about subjects being discussed in their relevant thread rather than opening a new one.

What he said...!

Seriously, you're new and it shows but welcome, Curtis! :D

Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:47 am

Please NO..not an other metamorphosis of Curtis, thats nearly as bad as MC :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:20 am

Don't worry, it aint Curtis.

This site can tell when Curtis applies for another account. Where it says to fill in the form he writes and asks, "What color ?"

Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:52 pm

Just kidding around, "Noodles."

Welcome aboard! :D