Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Linda Thompson

Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:31 pm

Seeing Linda Thompson on Larry King the other night with Joe, Jerry and George, I wonder if anyone knows when Linda last visited Graceland?

Does anyone know if she has been back there since it opened to the public?

Re: Linda Thompson

Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:49 pm

InMemphis wrote:Seeing Linda Thompson on Larry King the other night with Joe, Jerry and George, I wonder if anyone knows when Linda last visited Graceland?Does anyone know if she has been back there since it opened to the public?

She has!! She bought ticket #76599 and her bus driver was Earl.

Tom

Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:12 pm

Maybe that's why Earl had to die

Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:16 pm

She has been back a couple of times in the late 77's and early 80's according to people at EPE.

Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:13 am

I think Linda Thompson was then and still is today gorgeous! She looks much younger than her age thats' for sure.

I saw this special on Turner South network last night called "200 Cadillacs" and she was on there a lot. They showed a pic of her sitting on the counter at Graceland back in the 70's with her parents. She kinda looked like a lighter skinned Beyonce with long waivy blond hair.

I loved the outfit she had on in that pic. It was a funky lookin 70's style blueish purple belbottom pants and short top. I want that outfit she had on so bad. That's what's in today!