Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Easter '76 Graceland Candid!

Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:53 pm

Here is a rarely published candid of Vernon and Lisa taken at Graceland, around Easter time '76! Hope you enjoy! Is that Ol' Delta!?

Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:17 pm

thanks for the photo funky...

pretty rare indeed, I've never seen it!

Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:31 pm

Does anyone know exactly how often Elvis got too see Lisa Marie after Priscilla left? I don't know how school holidays in the US works but if it's anything like the UK they get about 13 weeks. Mainly summer, Christmas, Easter and a week or so inbetween. Did Elvis have Lisa whenever she was not at school? It would be interesting to see how his tours/Vegas fitted in around these dates as this would mean less time spent together.

Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:35 pm

Wow.. Vernon looks huuuuuge in that picture!!

Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:38 am

Where did the picture GO?

Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:13 am

Delta's wig looks crooked.

Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:55 am

Deltas face! Oh, that must be after Elvis gave the instruction out. Whoops, they sowed the wrong lips up.

Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:13 pm

Steve_M, be kind son lol Would you be requiring a needle and thread?

Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:39 pm

Nice pic!

Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:09 pm

Leave it to the Funky one to post another cool candid. Thanks for posting it, ye angelic one!

Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:36 pm

Steve_M wrote:Whoops, they sowed the wrong lips up.

I don't know what that means........and I'm glad!

Tom

Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:46 pm

I thought Elvis gave instruction for something to be sewed up on Aunt Delta when she failed to shut up on a flight back to Memphis one year, might have been after the new year show and she started bad mouthing Elvis' friends.

Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:32 pm

elvis-fan wrote:Where did the picture GO?

OOPS, I just had to wait for it... there it is.

Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:31 am

Steve_M wrote:I thought Elvis gave instruction for something to be sewed up on Aunt Delta when she failed to shut up on a flight back to Memphis one year, might have been after the new year show and she started bad mouthing Elvis' friends.

Yeah Steve......I remember reading that too!! :lol: :lol:

I still remember how shocked I was when I discovered that Elvis' language was so liberally sprinkled with profanity. I was so disappointed :shock:

AHHHHHH to be young again :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:46 am

KHoots wrote:Leave it to the Funky one to post another cool candid. Thanks for posting it, ye angelic one!

Thankyou, Brother Hoots! Hope all is well! Cheers, mate!