Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Insiders

Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:26 pm

Is it worth the price to join? Anything that "exclusive" on their webskite other than the window cam??
Thanks
Jon

Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:18 am

http://www.elvisinsiders.com/guests/default.asp?login=1

Hope this helps, I'm not a member. 30 bucks a years seems a bit steep.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:52 am

Here's the window cam -
http://www.elvisoncd.com/webcam/index.htm :wink:

Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:40 am

That's not the window cam Bonnie on that page.

Here's the direct link for the window cam, you don't have to pay anything to have it either, but anyone can send me 30 bucks if they want :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:25 pm

Thanks. Now I have seen the window cam. I'm good for awhile now :lol: ! Turn the cam around, and I'll pay. I wonder who the lucky one was that got to place the cam in the window???

Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:46 pm

JonRomanovich wrote:Thanks. Now I have seen the window cam. I'm good for awhile now :lol: ! Turn the cam around, and I'll pay. I wonder who the lucky one was that got to place the cam in the window???

There has been talk they might place a cam on the floor of his bedroom and show the carpet.

Don't expect you will see the bedroom anytime soon, certain individuals have offered huge sums for a private tour of the upstairs (myself included) to Mr. Soden and have been denied.

The insiders club is a poor attempt to make people think they have the inside scope and EPE in their play book of tactics succeeds at offering little for the money and promising much. Save the money for something else.

Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:40 pm

File not found page.

Whilst looking for where they had stored the image of this webcam on their server I came across the message elvis.com gives for files not found:

'xcuse me, baby. The file you are looking for might have been moved, renamed or left the building during the redevelopment of this site. If you typed the address in the navigation bar, please check the spelling. Or you can use the Back button on your browser to try another link, or use the Site Search to the left to find the information you want. We are sorry for any inconvenience, but changes are a comin' 'cause these are changin' days. Please know that we want you, we need you, we love you. Don't leave us now or we'll get all shook up. You're a fantastic audience. Thankyouverymuch.

This is no wind up. This is really the message they give out.

Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:43 pm

SouthPaw wrote:The insiders club is a poor attempt to make people think they have the inside scope and EPE in their play book of tactics succeeds at offering little for the money and promising much. Save the money for something else.

Absolutely correct. You'll get more "scoops" here than from EPE.

Tom

Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:01 pm

I've never noticed that fire hydrant before. It wasn't there during Elvis's time, was it?

Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:02 pm

See, there's a scoop right there!!!

Tom

Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:04 am

Steve_M wrote: Please know that we want you, we need you, we love you. Don't leave us now or we'll get all shook up. You're a fantastic audience. Thankyouverymuch.

If that's the case Steve then they deserve all of the criticism they get! That 'organisation' has been a meal ticket for a lot of people and made L-MP a very rich lady, but done F'all for EP's legacy! :evil:

Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:13 am

Just type in something you know won't exist on their server like http://www.elvis.com/thisdontexist/cam.jpg and you'll see the message - or click what I just typed lol

Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:35 am

I followed the link.....

Now I know what Prince Charles felt like the first time he saw Camilla naked! You steel yourself but the shock and disappointment is too much! :(

Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:17 am

Delboy -

You wrote:
Now I know what Prince Charles felt like the first time he saw Camilla naked!
You steel yourself but the shock and disappointment is too much!

Well, looking at Camilla with her clothes on, I imagine his expectations would have been pretty low.

Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:55 am

Does it freak anyone out (even a little) that our man died a few steps from that view?

Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:00 am

The thing that gets me about the whole bedroom cam, so you can see the same view as the King... didn't he have all his windows closed and covered up there, so he couldn't see out?

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:12 am

Maybe they mean the 1950s and 60s view?? :roll: :lol: :shock:

Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:18 am

JonRomanovich wrote:Does it freak anyone out (even a little) that our man died a few steps from that view?

Well not really, you don't say that when you're downstairs do you that just up there 12 inches above the ceiling Elvis died ?

The cam is in his bedroom and I thought he died in another room altogether. No ?

Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:37 pm

OK. By a few steps I mean like 10 steps.

The thought that died basically above the foyer entrance never gets me, but the image in my head of his body being pulled down the stairs on a stretcher does.