Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Hemsby 2006??

Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:24 pm

I did hear that the Fan Club are trying to have the annual Elvis Week brought back to Hemsby instead of the awful place they have used for the last 10 years.
I really do hope this happens cause it will be a sellout and a fantastic weekend.
Back to the chalets and TVE :lol: :lol:


Sean

Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:47 pm

But Mablethorpe has sold out in recent years

Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:08 pm

Yes your right but which do you prefer??

Most people would be glad for the Fan Club to go back to Hemsby.

Sean
Last edited by Sean Ryan on Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:30 pm

Sean stop trying to capture your youth - stay in doors with Tom and I - watch Elvis DVD's and "talk about the good times"
heh heh :D

Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:31 pm

Sean stop trying to capture your youth - stay in doors with Tom and I - watch Elvis DVD's and "talk about the good times"
heh heh :D

Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:43 pm

:lol: :lol:

Hello my good friend.
Nice to see you on here.

Im still the youngest of the 3 of us and always will be. :wink:

Although im getting older , i would like to capture my youth.But im not complaining.
All the holidays i,ve had with you guys have been great and just want it to continue.
Just like watching DVDs with you and Tom. :lol:


Sean

Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:47 pm

Ahh Sean - the first time ever I saw your face - ENOUGH OF THIS GAY BANTER - I'm off to have some Shredded Wheat and listen to all 37 takes of US Male :evil:

Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:14 pm

:lol: :lol:

37 takes of US male.?? I thought there was only 36.Oh no, a 'take' i dont know about. :shock:
Where is my recording sessions book? :lol:

Sean

Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:07 am

Sean Ryan wrote:Yes your right



Do you mean "Yes, you're right"?

Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:02 pm

Hemsby is running this year.

I believe the Fan Club tried to get back this year but were beaten to the post by KF.


http://www.yesterdayoncemore.co.uk/elvis.html

The Sweets are apparently backing Colin Paul... so that should be a good show. I saw Colin recently and he was excellent. If you are also a fan of the late great Billy Fury, then I highly recommed Colin. He mainly performes songs by E.P. and Billy

Shame about some of the other crappy guests appearing though, I can't see why they have to have The Rocky Horror Show or Koo Ka Choo.

Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:02 pm

Spellbinder wrote:
Sean Ryan wrote:Yes your right



Do you mean "Yes, you're right"?


Oh SpellBinder. Im sorry if my grammer isnt up to scratch Sir.

I bet your the life and soul of all the parties you,ve been to. :lol: :lol:

Sean

Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:03 pm

Joe Lightcloud wrote:Hemsby is running this year.

I believe the Fan Club tried to get back this year but were beaten to the post by KF.


http://www.yesterdayoncemore.co.uk/elvis.html

The Sweets are apparently backing Colin Paul... so that should be a good show. I saw Colin recently and he was excellent. If you are also a fan of the late great Billy Fury, then I highly recommed Colin. He mainly performes songs by E.P. and Billy

Shame about some of the other crappy guests appearing though, I can't see why they have to have The Rocky Horror Show or Koo Ka Choo.


This is the last year that Kelvin is going to be at Hemsby which is why the Fan Club are trying to get it there for next year.

Sean

Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:37 am

Sean Ryan wrote:
Spellbinder wrote:
Sean Ryan wrote:Yes your right



Do you mean "Yes, you're right"?


Oh SpellBinder. Im sorry if my grammer isnt up to scratch Sir.

I bet your the life and soul of all the parties you,ve been to. :lol: :lol:

Sean


Don't you mean "you've been to"?

OK, just kidding :wink: :)

Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:07 pm

hahahaha Hi TJ.

Thanks for puuting me right. :wink:

Sean