Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Jumpsuit book

Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:28 am

Is there a book that has pictures of all or at least alot of the jumpsuits in it?
So a book with lots of pictures of the jumpsuits and maybe when and where he wore them?
Sort of a jumpsuit encyclopedia.

Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:13 am

Concert Years by Stein Erik Skar. Don’t miss it or it’s your loss.

Ken

Sean Shaver's books

Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:09 am

For some great and rare jumpsuit photos, check out Sean Shaver's Elvis Book series, especially volumes 2 and 3. While they don't have all of them, there is a lot of them pictured and they are all large photos. The are coffee table size and weigh about 7 or 8 pounds each. His book The Life of Elvis Presley also has a lot of jumpsuit photos. The only thing is, they will cost you a lot. The Elvis Books will probably cost you anywhere between 150.00 to 300.00 a piece and The Life of... isn't cheap either. That said, they are great books with some stunning photography.

Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:29 am

Like Ken says, "The Concert Years" has what you are looking for - lots and lots of high quality photos (plus, of course, much more). It's totally essential for every 70s fan.

Keith Richards, Jr.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:30 pm

Woehee, just bought The Life of Elvis Presley by Sean Shaver for "only" $95!!!!
I am one happy camper :D 8)

Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:00 pm

Elvis-4-Ever wrote:Woehee, just bought The Life of Elvis Presley by Sean Shaver for "only" $95!!!!
I am one happy camper :D 8)

Just came in and although the book itself is a bit damaged around the edges of the cover, the page look great and the photo's look awesome!!!
And off I am, reading this book.

Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:09 am

Just click on the link to your left Jumpsuit Junkies, you will see more in there than you will in any book out there.

JEFF d
Elvis fan