More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

norrie

Post by norrie »

"What you got on? your mind"

norrie

LovingYou

Post by LovingYou »

A male voice shouts, "Elvis Don't Be Cruel" ..... "I ain't going to be." answers Elvis.

Kat

Elvis - guaranteed to blow your mind.

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

scottngeorgia wrote:my favorite is "watch that feedback ya fool" 12-28-76 dallas tx talking to his soundman bruce whateverhis name is? i wonder if hes the one behind alot of the elvis boots after elvis died he went to work for the boss and everone knows the boss has his fair share of boots!
His name as Bruce Jackson. Many of the Springsteen Bootelgs from the 1978 tour derive from radio broadcasts, as the Boss aird 5 full length shows on radio during that tour.

One of my favorite E quotes: "Thanks you ladies..."

"You go to school. I'm going out to make a buck!"
Elvis as Danny Fisher

Melanie

Post by Melanie »

"The sound system is frying again. I'm glad the show's almost over. Ah... I don't mean this show, I mean the engagement. I've got to go up and rework the sound system. I used to be an electrician."

"I don't know IF I CAN DREAM, that was another guy...Ral Donner..."

"You have seen nothing until you have seen a funky angel boy."

"If I take time out to drink water and stuff just look at me and say Is that him? SOB.
I thought he was bigger than that. Whatever comes to your mind. I got some stuff back here called Gatorade. And it is supposed to work twelve times faster than water and it looks like it has already been used to me I tell you for sure. But if it aids my gator I don't mind."

familyjules

Post by familyjules »

Melanie wrote:"And I got some stuff back here called Gatorade. And it is supposed to work twelve times faster than water and it looks like it has already been used to me I tell you for sure. But if it aids my gator I don't mind."
Thanks Melanie. I just love all the Gatorade stuff. Me and my pal Ed used to listen to the TTWII special edition and howl with delight every time the Gatorade references came up. The first time I ever saw the drink, I was like "oh wow, Elvis's favourite pop!!". Heh.

Jules