Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

BREAKING NEWS: Fake CD's

Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:31 am

EPE, along with the RIAA, in conjunction with the CIA, accompanied by the PTA, approved by the FDA, and sanctioned by the PETA announced that every Elvis Presley cd ever produced is a fake. The actual vocals on all recordings was performed by Jimmy "who was that masked man Orion" Ellis.

It was also made known that the charming man with the jet black hair and sideburns who became known as one of the most famous sex symbols in the world was actually a gentleman from Cumming, GA named Alvin Samples Jr, most notably known to fans of the tv show Hee Haw as Junior Samples.

EPE is expected to make a formal announcement in August at Graceland.

Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:38 am

I just love comedy!! :D :D Did you hear the one about the lil ol lady from Nantucket? 8)

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:57 am

No, but I heard about the little old lady from Pasadena,

Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:12 pm

Believe it or not, there is actually a crazy woman polluting various messageboards who believes something similar and ridicules fans for being fooled for so long. She thinks there are countless soundalikes who filled in for Elvis in the studio for his entire career and that Elvis even mimed to backing tracks provided by these guys at every single concert. She does of course belong in an asylum. :)

Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:41 pm

TJ wrote:Believe it or not, there is actually a crazy woman polluting various messageboards..................she does of course belong in an asylum. :)

Now, now. Let's leave elvisgirl out of this.

Tom

ORION did NOT record as ELVIS !

Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:18 am

Hi Friends,
I along with other ELVIS & ORION fans do NOT think the above post is
funny at all ! Jimmy Ellis was NOT used on ELVIS RCA recordings & he is NOT JR Samples ! I think the owner of this list/website should have all these posts took off even this one.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fake CD's

Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:42 am

Big Boss Man wrote:

Which one's Junior?

Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:17 am

I think that it was the one and only Billy Shears that did all of Elvis' studio stuff but I'm not sure who did his live stuff. Maybe Billy. Maybe not.

bpd

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fake CD's

Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:26 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:EPE, along with the RIAA, in conjunction with the CIA, accompanied by the PTA, approved by the FDA, and sanctioned by the PETA announced that every Elvis Presley cd ever produced is a fake. The actual vocals on all recordings was performed by Jimmy "who was that masked man Orion" Ellis.

It was also made known that the charming man with the jet black hair and sideburns who became known as one of the most famous sex symbols in the world was actually a gentleman from Cumming, GA named Alvin Samples Jr, most notably known to fans of the tv show Hee Haw as Junior Samples.

EPE is expected to make a formal announcement in August at Graceland.

Be careful when posting about the impersonator Jimmy "Orion" Ellis....we would'nt want Allen Damron and his "Orion-ites" to retaliate against this board. Heaven knows how much this ranting troll (Allen) has defended his hero and attacked any anti-Orionites that comes in his way on behalf of his masked hero in other boards over the years.