Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Legendary Performer vol. 6 postponed

Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:16 pm

Just heard from my dealer, the new Madison ''Legendary Performer vol. 6'' is postponed for approx. one week. There's a default on the disc.

Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:26 am

Did you all know that Madison is really FTD? That's why it's delayed this time. Faulty disc is just an excuse. What really happened is that a lot of people refused to buy "Tickle me" so they area waiting until it sells 2 more copies and then, they will release "vol. 6".

Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:38 am

Apparently the last two tracks are trashed... I'm keeping mine as a collectable. 8)

Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:39 am

Kingtiger0321 wrote:Did you all know that Madison is really FTD? That's why it's delayed this time. Faulty disc is just an excuse. What really happened is that a lot of people refused to buy "Tickle me" so they area waiting until it sells 2 more copies and then, they will release "vol. 6".

:? I hope you realize that you will have some people believing this.

Quit it.

Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:26 am

I am now looking forward to adding the Legendary Performer VOLUME 6 to my collection. Volume 5 was superb. Long Live the wonderful MADISON label. MORE please.. Volume 7 ?

Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:45 pm

I hope you realize that you will have some people believing this

You know what's really sad,is that it is true that people will believe it :oops:

Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:51 pm

Come on! If any Elvis fan belive in that nonsens, then they deserve it. I got a lot of respect for Madison, but they simply, do not get even close, do they? FTD rules!

Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:56 pm

I didnĀ“t believe it :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:03 am

Eh?,whats a 6?