Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Change Of Habit Remix?

Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:01 pm

I just heard the "Change Of Habit" bass riff being played on a segment on "The Richard And Judy" show.

It was on a loop,no vocals,but it seemed slightly "Updated"

Anybody else hear it?

Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:10 pm

No I didn't hear it but I remember that I've heard that COH bass-riff during a trailer for the soccer "Champions League" on German television. But this was two years ago even before the Rubberneckin' remix was released. I don't know if it was the same that you've heard but back then I thought COH would be the follow-up remix of ALLC.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:49 pm

David,

Thanks for the reply,I usually have to wait 2 years for a reply on one of my posts! :D

It most likely was the same riff back then.

I wonder then if there was a new remix done then?

Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:59 am

You're welcome, Dan.

And because I don't want you to wait two more years I've posted another reply :lol:

I wonder what happend to DJ Tiesto's "Burning Love" remix. Did you hear about it? There were heavy rumors rotating on the internet about this one. It was at the time when ALLC was hot and everybody was speculating about a follow-up.

Then sometimes an Elvis-remix by The Neptunes was brought up in an Elvis-forum. I'm not sure which song it was but as far as I can remember, a real classic (In The Ghetto or Suspicious Minds) was mentioned.

And when the idea for a E3 album was still intact the inclusion of another remix seemed to be a sure thing. From all the posts "Let Yourself Go" seemed to be already in the can with even more versions of it to choose from.

Well, as I mentioned before, these are all rumors brought up by fans on the net but if some of them are true it would be interesting to know what happened to all these remixes.

Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:44 pm

Thanks,David ! :D

Yes,I had heard about the remix,but I haven't heard it.

Let Yourself Go,and Change Of Habit,I think would be great remix's.

dAN.

Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:16 pm

What about a reggae version of "Clean up your own back yard?

Regards
Björn

Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:28 pm

I love "Change Of Habit."

But I think EPE and RCA missed the boat after ALLC. I also liked the "Rubberneckin'" remix but the promotion was nil.

Of course, VH-1 and MTV (etc.) today are impossible to deal with, according to Ernst. ALLC was a bit of fluke.