Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Is the #1 'ALLC' video on any DVD?

Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:40 pm

Hi Gang,
Is the #1 'ALLC' video on any DVD?
It vaguely features in the EBTP DVD, but is the complete video actually available on DVD?

Thanks
Piers

Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:49 pm

Piers, I have the ALLC video on that "2nd To None' based sampler DVD commonly referred to being the "Wal-Mart" one.

It had a couple of tracks each from '68 & "Aloha" (all songs from 2nd to None) but oddly didn't have "Rubberneckin'" but the complete ALLC video.

The more I watch that video (the one with all the dancers), the more I have enjoyed it, but still, it's .5% Elvis which is nothing, so no great loss for you. Usually, that video just puts me in a bad mood. :D

The best "Rubberneckin'" video by the way, is by Keith Flynn!

Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:09 am

Yea the one that was sold only at Wal-Mart for a while, its called "Elvis A Collection Of Perfomances" maybe you can still get it from Wal-Marts website. On a side note it advertises on the back both of the deluxe DVD sets we got last year from EPE but also says "Elvis Lives" DVD coming soon... apparently they decided to do "Elvis By The Presleys" instead, and I'm glad they did! :)

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:26 am

JEFF d wrote:Yea the one that was sold only at Wal-Mart for a while, its called "Elvis A Collection Of Perfomances" maybe you can still get it from Wal-Marts website. On a side note it advertises on the back both of the deluxe DVD sets we got last year from EPE but also says "Elvis Lives" DVD coming soon... apparently they decided to do "Elvis By The Presleys" instead, and I'm glad they did! :)

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Jeff, I think they (EPE) should still go ahead and release the ELVIS LIVES DVD.

I thought it was very well put together, original Elvis footage edited with origianl Elvis performances and guest interviews came off good. I enjoyed sum of the other artists interpretations of Elvis songsas well.

Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:40 am

Yea, would def be great mink... and I would problably get it also. But I really loved my "Elvis By The Presleys" DvD!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:52 am

Piers, did you get my PM?

8)

Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:22 am

Both tracks were also on a various artists DVD over here. "So Fresh" I think the title was, but not 100% sure.
Each on a different volume.

8)

Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:26 am

No...that info is not right sam...stop your wind ups.

Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:37 am

iamhekev wrote:No...that info is not right sam...stop your wind ups.

Kev it is correct!!! They are on DVd's like the "so fresh" releases. Just can't think of the correct title at the moment. :oops:

8)

Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:17 pm

THANKS GUYS!
I already have that Walmart DVD - I knew that I had 'ALLC' somehere but couldn't find it for searching!
Guess I might have a little too much Elvis for my own good!!!
(How can I say that!?!)

You guys/girls are the best

Cheers
Piers

Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:24 pm

Now go watch that ALLC remix video, Piers! :shock: :roll: :D