More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:37 pm

How odd.

Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:25 am

Elvis By The Presleys? lol
JEFF d
Elvis fan

Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:04 am

Albert Goldman's extended version? Another book by Paul Lichter? Sonny, Red, and Dave saying they are sorry 28 years later?

Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:58 am

Can you colour in the pictures :?:

Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:02 am

why? have you lost your crayons Kev? :wink:

:lol: 8) :oops:

?

Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:15 am

some ozzie bully with the big belly took them away from me...and my sweeties...swine.

Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:16 am

iamhekev wrote:some ozzie bully with the big belly took them away from me...and my sweeties...swine.

Sorry, can't talk with my mouth full.

mmmm sweeties!! :wink:

8)

Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:25 am

Theres your proof...my sweeties are gone,where the good sweeties go...mmm

Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:52 am

iamhekev wrote:Theres your proof...my sweeties are gone,where the good sweeties go...mmm

:D

Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:54 am

(deleted - see guidelines #9) wrote:The book is Vol 2, of one that deals with Elvis not on stage. As a matter of fact it would be considered a BEHIND the scenes type...get it...lol!

(deleted - see guidelines #9)

Yea, I just ordered me a copy! :wink:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:04 am

* delete double post
Last edited by JEFF d on Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:04 am

Got my copy today! Very nice book with tons of candid pictures. I liked this one better than Vol. 1 On page 25 is a particular note to me, thats the day & year I was... If you like candid photos you will like this! I have seen a number of these photo before, its nice to have them in a book.

I also thought the story at the end where they tell about Elvis going to his mothers grave on the 14th, and showing a picture of the flowers he laid on her grave that he drove out to the cemetary on the back of his motor bike was very touching. He would be with her again in heaven in just a couple of days.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:32 am

I hope I am not the only one but I did not really like the dvd.

Nice to see you posting (deleted - see guidelines #9)!

Re: .

Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:54 am

Blue-Gypsy wrote:I hope I am not the only one but I did not really like the dvd.

Did you get the Vol 2 DVD, if so what are the concerts on it? I have the Vol 1 DVD and I must say too much talkin not enough rockin, but to see that film footage of Elvis in Los Angeles from 1970 wearing his long fringe suit is stunning, so the price was worth if for me just to see that!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:32 am

JEFF d wrote: I have the Vol 1 DVD and I must say too much talkin not enough rockin,
JEFF d
Elvis fan

Hey Jeff

I will have to go back and check to see exactly what footage was on there but your evaluation of the first one is about the same as the second one.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:08 am

Blue-Gypsy wrote:I hope I am not the only one but I did not really like the dvd.

No your not Tony...the 3rd vol is suppose to be the best one yet...says Mr glass.