Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis week 2003.

Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:07 am

Is anyone going this year? It is only 2 months away yet I haven't seen it mentioned. Apparently Graceland is low key this year too. By this time of year I usually have received numerous mailings but zero this year.

Fri Jun 13, 2003 1:26 am

Yeah, they lost the main event concert and are waiting to get something new scheduled. It is going to have to be something really special to get me there this year. I have gone the last 4 years. Last year was the breaking point. The "fans" were absolutely the rudest. It was a great week but it sucked to spend it with such aholes. Perhaps EPE feels the same way and wants everyone to stay home this year.

Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:44 am

I'm there every year with bells on. :)

It does seem kinda low key, but maybe it's to make up for what they spent on stuff last year..

Fri Jun 13, 2003 6:48 pm

I'll be going this year. I already made my reservations to attend some of the scheduled events.
Last year was the 25th anniversary - I'm guessing that it won't be as crowded this year (but then, I could be wrong).
I went last year, and had a great time.

Tom (from Ohio)

Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:35 am

My wife and I will be there, and look forward to it every year. Yes, I hope we soon here what the replacement will be in place of the cancelled Gospel Concert. I would think they should know real soon.
Tribute Week is always alot of fun and we look forward to our Family Reunion.

TCB

Randall :D