More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
KevinK
Registered for: 20 years 8 months

Where can I find these interviews?

Post by KevinK »

Hi,

I watched 'Elvis by the Presleys' last night. Have to say I was quite impressed with it overall. There were segments of a number of interviews included, of which I'd love to have the complete versions.

1) 1960 interview in Vernons office. I used to have this on my PC, but it became corrupted and wouldn't play anymore.

2) 1971(?) interview in red and white shirt.

3) Pre Aloha interview. I though this was very brief, but there's footage of it on EBTP which I hadn't seen before, so I'm led to believe it's longer than I thought.

Can anyone tell me if these are available on DVD/VCD anywhere?

Thanks,

Kevin.

Mark Nicholson
Registered for: 20 years 9 months

Interviews

Post by Mark Nicholson »

Kevin

The 1960 interview in Vernon's office can be found on the widely available cheapo The Missing Years dvd - though not in great picture quality, but I think it is complete. On the Tunzi dvd of the Frank Sinatra show it is complete - I've not got this dvd, but I would imagine it's better quality?

Red and white shirt.. Is this the 1970 Houston Astrodome interview? I've never seen this complete on video/dvd anywhere, though more complete audio copies exist on several cds. Just seen excerpts on various things. Just wish someone had told him to wipe his mouth!!!!

Aloha Interview... Do you mean the stoned "no this and that" press conference or the even more stoned "difficult to comprehend" interview? Never seen a complete visual recording of the former, but the latter (in iffy quality) exists on Tunzi's Hot Shots And Cool Clips dvd, which appears to be fairly complete...

Other fans may have more info?

"Whenever somebody gives me a gift, I like to compensate..."

Kingtiger0321
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by Kingtiger0321 »

The 1960 video can also be seen in decent quality on the "Graceland tour" DVD.