Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Shake, rattle and roll request

Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:03 am

Hello,

I have recently bought almost every Louisiana Hayride CD I could get my hands on. I thought my "hayride" collection was as complete as possible until I read about a live version of Shake, rattle and roll (April 3 - "Milton Berle Show" The U.S.S Hancock, San Diego Naval Station, California on the CD when all was kool) on Keith Flynn's website. Could somebody please help me with this song? A mp3-file would be very very welcome...I hope someone can help me out!

Best regards from the Netherlands, Jovan

Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:25 am

Question: Why would your "hayride" collection not be complete just because you don't have a clip from the Milton Berle show? They are 2 totally different shows.

Hi

Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:36 am

Sorry...I guess I posted my message too fast...I meant to say I have bought every live recording of the 50's that I could find here in the Netherlands, except this one...and I cannot find the cd anywhere...

Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:24 am

Jovan

It's only a few seconds of Elvis singing part of the song, over the opening credits of the Milton Berle Show, but if you've never heard it, here it is

Shake Rattle & Roll - April 3 1956

Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:21 am

you're a good helpful member Keith

Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:25 am

that wuz kool Keith, thanks man!

Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:45 pm

Keith to the rescue again!!!!! We soon may have to get him fitted with a large "S" and a red cape .

That should complete the outfit, since he's already been wearing his underwear outside his pants for years :wink:

Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:13 pm

Hey Keith!!

Man, you surely made my day! Thanks so much...I am really grateful to you!!

best regards from Amsterdam